Nextup.ai

Nextup.ai has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Nextup.ai?

“Fraudsters, stay away”

Calum C.
3/2/20

The app works well enough. Sadly however, nextup.ai are fraudsters. Only use this plugin if: 1. All your slack users have JIRA accounts, and 2. You remove / mark as 'inactive' all JIRA users before nextup.ai's next invoice date. 3. You are happy to allow fraudsters such as Logan to profit off of their dishonesty. If you don't, then nextup.ai will charge you for ALL your slack users. When I pointed out nextup.ai's mistake in grossly overcharging me, Logan wrote: "We are not based on Jira Users and have never been based on Jira users because this is a Slack bot that you install into your Slack workspace." So despite Logan's product being a JIRA only product which happens to be installed on Slack, Logan believes he is providing a slack product. If I were to use Logan's faulty logic, then I need to amend my client invoices: I have always charged my clients for the number of courses I deliver to their participants. If I practice Logan's model, I should instead send my clients a second invoice with a value a little higher than the original course I delivered and if they object (so more than double their prices). When they point out my error in charging them more than double, I'll explain that Logan taught me that their invoice isn't based on courses delivered to their participants, but instead is based on employees in the building at the time I delivered the course. You are BRILLIANT Logan! If I'd found your ingenuous fraudulent method before now I could have charged clients more than twice as much! Logan's company relies on busy people who TRUST their provider will do the right thing. Unfortunately with unprincipled people such as Logan, your trust gets you punished.

calumc3
March 2nd, 2020

The app works well enough.

Sadly however, nextup.ai are fraudsters.
Only use this plugin if:
1. All your slack users have JIRA accounts, and

If you don't, then nextup.ai will charge you for ALL your slack users.

Questions? Get answers from the Nextup.ai staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nextup.ai?

Have a question about Nextup.ai?