Next.qa

Next.qa has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Next.qa?

“Do NOT order from NEXT”

Fatima A.
6/12/20

It's my worst online experience ever. I have ordered from China and it was way better. I should read the reviews before making my order. Also, the have the worst customer services. It takes a long time to talk in live chat and always there response is allow 3 working days to delivery! I don't recommend ordering from there sites. Never Ever Again. Shame in you NEXT.

fatimaa77
June 12th, 2020

I don't recommend ordering from there sites.
Never Ever Again. Shame in you NEXT.

Questions? Get answers from the Next.qa staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Next.qa?

Have a question about Next.qa?