Nexon

Nexon has a consumer rating of 1.88 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Nexon also ranks 66th among Mmorpg sites. The most common issues with Nexon are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Nexon?

“I like nexon for there Games like combat arms....”

Madison S.
3/25/10

I like nexon for there Games like combat arms. but I hate the whole nexon cash garbage. Like the other guy said they have terrible customer service, I recommend to the person with the problem you sue them if they can't fix a very minor issue, I had the same problem and eventually I got the $5 item I bought, they really have to loosen up, because its just a code they send to the account, and costs them nothing at all. So bottom line, Games are fun and addictive, but there in game shops are garbage don't buy nexon cash just play the game free no matter how tempting the items are... because it isn't worth the trouble like the other guy faced

“Loved the games, hate the company”

Manathayria D.
2/20/19

Gave up on this company and it's games for the moment. Some of them were pretty decent and I enjoyed the games, however I've found that with their games there's a lot to be desired as far as the hard cash grab they make for everything. Really irritated me and caused me to move away from this company & the games I enjoyed. Though I may try them again I'll be careful about anything purchased from them.

manathayriad
February 20th, 2019
tommyr24
August 9th, 2017
nexon shut down a game that thousands of ppl spent real money on because they did not do anything about the cheaters and hacks in the game. their customer service is horrible. i wouldn't play any games of theirs and definitely don't spend any real money as they will screw you
rikat
December 3rd, 2016
Too greedy! not helping people when needed help customer support is broken no gm, no one is in there to help the community.
clemsonl
November 22nd, 2011
Their games are outstanding, however, their customer service is just plain horrible. I've had several tickets open and for over 6+ months, have not been answered. Most answers are automated. (This is an automatically generated response from Nexon America......)
leonardb1
July 20th, 2011
ive been scammed hard on that site out of $55.00 dollars.i really hate that site alot and i just wish it would shut down. gets on my nerves man.
user61
October 7th, 2008
NEXON DOES NOT STAND BY THERE WORDS!!! - WELL I STARTED from 8/28 2008 to 9/11 08 i told nexon that i had a problem retriving my items on the game it seems like when i go in the mall and clik my items i disconncet .so i told them about this issue .they wirte me back saying where is the problem give us deatils and i did .but its been 2 months and they still say teh same thing now when i try to wirte them they block me.i told them that i felt you took my money and didnt even try to help me.when i ask well can't u guys just add more time on my items so at least when i get back ill be able to retirve them later and they never answerd me .so i went to an organization they made up an account to wirte them in reference to the case they told them if u want to take legal action just give us the name of your lawyer and will process it .and they told them not to come on anymore claiming they can not assit someone on another account when they had put my information on there .for my account.becasue i coudnt get thorugh they won't hear my complaint anymore .so i don't know what else to do i been on this game for a long while and i spent alot of money on this game but they treat me like crap becuse they say one thing and do something else.all i want is to be able to retrive my items thats all and they rather take legal action then to fix a small problem .so if u know anyone that can help me resolve this issue i be very happy nexon does not stand my there words.
madisons
March 25th, 2010
bumiin
November 2nd, 2016
I've played maple story, dragon nest and vindictus. I'm not keen on trying any other games in the future from them. They're like every publisher I've seen, just greedy and not really caring about the customers. Many of my tickets left unhelped.
For vindictus, they tell me they can't recreate items when I've lost my item. But then...all gms have +15 armor and fully scrolled gear. They obviously didn't *make* that themselves like every normal player would.
I've dropped over 3k USD (rough estimate) in the past year of playing vindictus to a bunch of mongrels that don't give a crap about me. I really wish I could play in Korea's server instead of NA's BS version of a game.

Tip for consumers: If you enjoy their games, go for it. Don't get heavily time invested and don't spend anything. I tend to be a spender since I like looking good in the game but I regret it.

Questions? Get answers from the Nexon staff and other customers.

Nexon's official site, home to the world's most popular online games!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nexon?

Have a question about Nexon?