Review of Newswire

Newswire reviews

anonymousc223
anonymous C.
11/21/18

It was great! Just you have so many menu bars and sometimes it was difficult to find where we have seen the certain page.

michellec345
Michelle C.
11/15/18

The site is even better! Been using it since 2015. So much easier to navigate and understand. Especially if you are new to making press releases. Newswire makes it breezy. Highly recommend to all of my colleagues.

drmichellec1
DrMichelle C.
11/6/18

David T. is the greatest he was most helpful and convinced me to work with your company.very very nice.I am hoping that I get lots of press now and can continue working with your outlet. tysvm

judiev
Judie V.
10/30/18

Overall it was pretty simplistic. I did call in with a question, and whoever answered the phone was rude and I felt like I was bothering her.

The report that I got from Newswire could have been better quality. I had to ask for a new one since it looked cut off and like bad screenshots.

anonymousg183
anonymous G.
10/26/18

Trying to get the word out about a kickstarter campaign, will have a better idea on how it does in a month. It would be great to be able to duplicate press releases

billl216
Bill L.
10/22/18

Customer service help was very good and process for order entry was fairly easy. Hopefully we get GREAT results.

danielm714
Daniel M.
10/22/18

Little unclear about the quote box - whether it duplicates it or not - I removed from my text since it made the quote larger - not sure if should have done this or not but, was unclear... thanks

anonymousm179
anonymous M.
10/21/18

This my 2nd account with Newswire. Had good success with Vizzia Technologies and now using it for GIPA.

maxy13
Max Y.
10/18/18

It was a bit less than I expected regarding the copy itself. Some phrases didn't sound natural and I had to rewrite them by myself. But overall I'm satisfied with the experience.

katiej62
Katie J.
10/17/18

Good but a little confusing when returning to my press release draft to find different payment options when we had already paid (via the Google Ad offer). Managed to figure it out though.

leoq4
Leo Q.
10/17/18

easy to use im just a little concerned i might not hit , Toronto local media or how much media in Canada i will get ....

natashas89
Natasha S.
10/15/18

Brittney was great and helped us to navigate the process when there was a bit of a snafu before we could deploy our news release. I would definitely use News Wire again because of her great customer service and attention to our needs.

lemayi25
LeMay I.
10/12/18

Newswire has been extremely helpful! This is the 5th press release we have use the service for and are happy!

erics499
Eric S.
10/5/18

Love the website interface - clear and intuitive. Was great to get a call from a rep this morning too - very helpful. So far you guys are my new number one choice - hands down.

jamese137
James E.
10/4/18

My experience was uniquely exceptional Evelyn and Jack were right there, assisting me with a new (to me) online environment. My thanks to Evelyn and Jack!!

kenr138
Ken R.
9/27/18

Was great working with Kirsten Calandra - answered every question and helped immediately every time I called on her.

Thanks Kirsten!

jonw138
Jon W.
9/25/18

The user interface is GREAT. I tried calling to get in touch with a live person, but only got a voicemail. Left a message and heard nothing back.

scotts620
Scott S.
9/20/18

Very, very easy to use this system. From signing up to the creation of the press release- five stars!

laurens303
Lauren S.
9/11/18

When our PR agency could not come through NewsWire made the process easy. It was wonderful being able to talk to someone about the various options for my release.

elizabethe131
Elizabeth E.
9/8/18

I found the chat feature to be very helpful when I was having problems with the email notification. Fast problem solving, no waiting at all.

lisaz42
Lisa Z.
8/31/18

Newswire Rep Dale Slimick was awesome! Excellent customer service made the process easy and enjoyable!

mikem660
Mike M.
8/24/18

This is the second time I have used your service. This is very easy for a non media person to do a press release.

jeremyk46
Jeremy K.
8/24/18

At the bottom of the editor, there is a checkbox to add PR Newswire distribution for +$200, but it would not add that to the Premium package. Otherwise, the experience has been good so far. Let's see how effective the distribution is once it's released.

sandipp4
Sandip P.
8/23/18

This is my first press release with NewsWire, or any major service for that matter. Your PR Strategist, Brittney Callahan was very helpful in walking me through the fine points and details. She pointed out things that I should be aware of and openly discussed suggestions based on common mistakes or common problems. Thank you.

anonymousi86
anonymous I.
8/23/18

i thought the initial fee was for the release... then i get to the site and find that I still had to pay. that part is not a good experience...

Questions? Get answers from the Newswire staff and other customers.

Newswire?