New Product Help reviews

Tel: 786.249.0308

1 Review From Our Community

stacic
11/19/15

I had an idea and earned help. Went online and found this site newproducthelp.com
It all sounded good and ligitamebt.... all they did was take thousands of dollars to make a little presentation on a cd then say they will present it to companies. Ummmm they send you the work and I had to mail out the letters. Hundreds of them. As I'm doing this... I decided to look up the companies myself bc I'm doing all this work but it's the same old stuff and no results. Most of the companies they made me send my info to had nothing to do with my idea or they didn't exsist.
It was a major let down. I contacted news stations to try and seek some answers yet that was hard also. My mistake hopefully will help many of you with your ideas and not go with this company which just takes your money and nothing to show for!!!! Really save your money from this site and just get it patent bc it's about the same price.
Do Not Make The Same Mistake As I Did!!!!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the New Product Help staff and other customers.

New Product Help?