Review of Newcalc

Tel: +1-818-807-9195
sales@newcalc.com

simonm5
7/9/13

Good product, very useful and nicely written guide. Company was able to help with additional guidance regarding the calculator and exam advice.

bonc1
8/28/11

Excellent product. I ordered the pre-programmed HP35s calculator and guide for the FE exam, and I believe it will be a great help during the exam. Well packed and shipped quickly. I would recommend newcalc.com for students of the engineering examinations.

codem
8/25/11

Product works wonderfully.. perfect solution for my business

orab
8/8/10

The program guide contains major errors, it is not easy to follow and neither clear; upgrading it will lead to more disputes; I don't want to pay more for a product that I can't use; unfortunately I don't trust Newcalc.com products and I feel that they practice false advertisement.

According to NewCalc.Com the provided instruction are clear and easy to fellow that it will It take approximately 4 to 6 hours to enter all of the program data into the calculator; but this statement is neither true nor accurate.
The Material is time sensitive, the Exam is in October; and I wasted one month trying to communicate with NewCalc with no result. I also wasted one week in an effort to enter one of the programs into the calculator unsuccessfully.
NewCalc claims, that the provided guide is made for HP35s but the guide instructions and command does not match the calculator instructions and commands. The guide instructions are confusing, not clear and don't have enough details or pictures to show the accurate steps. The programs have major errors and make it impossible to execute these programs. When executing the provided program, the yielded result always wrong.
I have purchased the product in July 2nd, 2010 and did not receive the hard copy as promised.
Various times I tried to communicate with Newcal.com by email and phone unsuccessfully. Stephen from NewCalc.com has sent me an email admitting having late responses, e-mail server problems; and losing customers orders Information.
Other people have been complaining about NewCalc.com; I have copied one of the bad Newcalc reviews on the net.
I am really frustrated and would appreciate it if you would do the right thing and give me a full refund. Thanks
Here is one of the bad reviews
VBinNC
May 27 2010, 08:46 PM
DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE use www.newcalc.com.

This website as well as Stephen Bakin out of California/England is a SCAM.

If you need additional information please feel free to PM me.

Questions? Get answers from the Newcalc staff and other customers.

Newcalc?