Review of Neutrogena

Tel: 1-888-984-2464
sgilman@neutrogena.com

paulinec66
8/9/19

I've used this product for super dry skin over 25 years with absolute satisfactory even when the scented lotion was discontinued. I was forced to purchase unscented because the formula remained the same. Neutrogena is now just an ordinary lotion on the shelves.

thresak
7/11/19

These guys have great products that are very affordable and work well. Having atlist two in my skin care routine changed my skin in an amazing way.

nicop7
4/11/19

Neutrogena offers affordable skincare products that are actually pretty decent in terms of quality. They're great for sensitive skin.

clarar37
9/8/18

The pink grapefruit and the blue hydration gel is a must for everyones face. The face wash washes away execes oils and makeup while the blue gels hydrates the dry skin making the face flawless

jennifery60
8/22/18

I love the skincare products, more than the makeup from Nutrogena. The makeup wipes are nice and they get the job done quick and easily. the facial scrubs smell really good, especially the newer one that came out

taurianaw
8/12/18

I have combination skin. It took me months to find a good hydrating cream that would actually work and last all day. I tried the water gel and it worked fantastically. No more dry patches for me

emilyb241
8/6/18

The face wash did amazing for my skin. I used it morning and night I never over used. My skin felt great. The makeup though gives my more acne.

gabyp
7/26/16

I usually buy Neutrogena items from a retail store, but decided to order online through their site one time because the store had run out of what I wanted. I ordered some cosmetics and face wash from this site. The site is easy to navigate through and also contains customer reviews for their products. I had no problems with my order. Everything came in when it was supposed to and in good shape.

bulstrongvicingh
2/26/16

This cosmetics unusual pleasant smell, absolutely not obtrusive, but memorable. Lush natural cosmetics, organic, at 90%. All cosmetics are made manually, on their official website has video from their factory, there you can see everything. Massage tiles for athletes with nuts and cinnamon smell quite particular spicy, heavy, heats well, balls green Scrubs and white-very high quality otskrebaût, Vanilla-scented perfumes, shampoos, liquid honey, masks for face and hair.

marizelb
9/25/15

This Neutrogena primer claims to control oily skin because it's made of rice. I have very oily skin and I know of benefits of rice for this skin type, so I bought it. Unfortunately it didn't help to prolong my makeup. Also doesn't provide covering for enlarged pores and wrinkles. It has a grainy texture. The only thing I like was the fragrance.

The On-the-go Spot treatment actually works fast. Clears up zits in a few days!

By Selena Z.

Their acne body wash is awesome and it works well. I also like that it comes in a bigger size than the standard face cleansers.

By Ava R.

Their face washes are 6 oz which typically lasts about a month if you use it twice a day.

By Ava R.

Skin dried and became irritated................skin was irrirgtated aND BECAME DRY, AND RED. It was painful most of the time. No relief was gained with your new product.

By Pauline C.

The perfect formula no longer exists. New poorly formulated product took it's place

By Pauline C.

Questions? Get answers from the Neutrogena staff and other customers.

Neutrogena?