Networksolutions.co

Networksolutions.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Networksolutions.co?

“I was enraged within minutes after paying”

Lori E.
3/9/21

I thought I was on my way to building a new website with Networksolution.com and this was only to find out that they have no interest in their customers. Everywhere I went on their site after choosing my domaine name and buying an email, I ran into more and more problems and they try to sell you more and more products. There was really no way to create my site and the links they had were completely fake. Even though I created an email on my site, they made it look like I had not done this and I was not able to get any further. I do not think people who are new to creating sites should be made to look like idiots.

lorie60
March 9th, 2021
Verified purchase

Tip for consumers:
Don't use this site

Questions? Get answers from the Networksolutions.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Networksolutions.co?

Have a question about Networksolutions.co?