Review of Neopets

Tel: +1 310-533-3700

4 reviews with 5 stars

kathleenr6
3/3/14

I've been playing almost my entire life! I'm 19, and my dad set me up and helped me with an account when I was 4.

I'll admit, some of the changes they made are pretty annoying, but they try to make up for it. Almost every holiday, they'll gift you premium items from the Neocash Mall. Not many companies offer gifts that you would normally have to pay money for.

Overall, this is such a fun site, and it's great for families. Definitely have to recommend this website.

myanhp
8/16/10

I've been playing since I was 15 years old. I love this website. I usually go when I'm bored. I love playing card games and slots, so this was fun without the risk of real life gambling.

There's always something new to buy and have. A virtual pet to take care of. You do get bored and I do as well, but I always come back when I want something to do and to play games without having to buy or download anything.

EVERYTHING"S FREE! :D

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Neopets staff and other customers.

Neopets?