Review of NeonSignInc

Tel: 1-650-440-6366
--info@neonsigninc.com

barbarat34
10/28/15

I customized one of their neon sign with my logo, and its perfect. I love the design and the actual sign. It compliments my shop. I never expected that I will very satisfied with their product. I will absolutely recommend them to my friends.Keep up the good work folks. I appreciate how you update me with the progress of my order! Thank you very much!

jennyt20
9/4/15

We had a business here in New Jersey and we tried multiple neon sign factory local and overseas, then we tried to purchase one sign from this NEONSIGNINC to test the quality of there sign. Never been disappointed on how prompt there customer service to answer my inquiry and received there sign in very good condition. Will make business with them. Will surely get a lot of customer since they have a very good sign. Thanks and looking forward for my bulk orders. HAHA

tinas49
9/3/15

I just had there neon sign in my house and it perfectly blend to my wine bar. They perfectly made it as what I prefer it looks like. I will order more and will recommend this to my friends and business partner. Thank you so much!

christinak12
9/1/15

When I received my order from them, it really amaze me that they copied what's on the design almost the same. They are doing a good job and keeps me updated with my order.

maryc139
8/31/15

I just ordered one of their sign as a gift for my husband. I was in doubt to get it before my husband's birthday since I only have more than a week to prepare. But still I go for it and paid for expedited shipping. They have the best customer service who keep in touch 24/7 with my queries. They keep me updated with my sign's status so that I can make sure I will get it on time. My husband was so happy and I know that was priceless. Will surely order more sign from you guys. Thank you!

martys23
8/20/15

Don't be fooled by the advertised 110% price guarantee..which essentially means that they will beat a competitor's price on the identical sign. They will not honor it!!

Response from Nathan S., NeonSignInc Representative
We match price only when its the same product/quality/warranty and not otherwise. I am sorry Marty that was explained to you multiple times and we extended our discount to you - however I do realize you wanted more discount.. but that is not part of price match.
grantp8
3/14/15

They do not make it clear on their dodgy website that these signs are made (cheaply) in China and then drop-shipped to their customers in the US. It took about 4 weeks to arrive and was broken in two places.

Instead of offering to ship a complete new sign, they just ship you "parts". This took another 6 weeks.... You, the paying customer, then have to disassemble the broken glass, attach the new tubes to the high-voltage wires and wire them carefully back into the frame.

Anyway, after getting the new tubes connected and mounted (took me about 20 min), I turned the sign on, it worked for about 5 min, started smoking and shut off.

I will never do business with this company again. I'm waiting on a response about a full refund...

Response from Nathan S., NeonSignInc Representative
We already sent you 2 set of parts and paid more in shipping then cost of the sign. I also would like to add comment here that everytime we have shipped you different set of parts and not the same, which tells me that additional breakage happened on the sign which was never conveyed to us instead you kept it telling that breakage of tubes is due to shipping. Since we last sent parts we have not heard back from you and hoping the sign is working okay already.
keithk17
10/2/13

Awesome sign! Just as advertised. It goes perfectly with my other signs in my man cave. Thanks for the great response as well as emails about the creation and confirmation of the sign before it was sent.

fuhrf1
9/1/13

I received the neon sign yesterday and it looks FANTASTIC!! Thanks for everything. We will definitely utilize your service again should another neon sign need to be ordered.

jessical12
6/19/13

THIS IS A SCAM!!! I paid $374 dollars for a sign, and they sent me pictures asking me to confirm that the picture of the sign looked good. Their first attempt looked like a crooked sign a preschooler made, the second was also terrible. Third, they sent me one that looked ok. I approved it. They said it was shipped, and gave me a ups shipping number. That was 25 days ago. The ups website said there is no record of the the shipping number. I cannot get in contact with the company anymore. When I looked up the charge on my card, it was from a different website, unique-ideas.com - IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE!! Its a complete scam.

Questions? Get answers from the NeonSignInc staff and other customers.

NeonSignInc?