NeonModels.co.uk

NeonModels.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. NeonModels.co.uk ranks 13th among Modeling sites.

How would you rate NeonModels.co.uk?

“Took my son to this company”

Adam K.
3/4/14

Took my son to this company. It was bogus and a scam. Refused to pay for the overpriced pictures (I can do better pictures of my son with my SLR) and the sales lady got really rude and almost kicked us out of the studio. They said they will refund the booking deposit. Its been 3 weeks and nothing yet. What a terrible and evil place. I would never take my child to such a place ever. Be warned this is not a real modelling agency. Its a fake agency setup to look legit and lure people in. They will hear from trading standards soon.

adamk41
March 4th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the NeonModels.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NeonModels.co.uk?

Have a question about NeonModels.co.uk?