Review of NellysBulldogs

NellysBulldogs reviews

Tel: 347-891-5142

derekl23
9/16/16

Recently purchased English Bulldog , her registered name is KuKi (female puppy) with papers and vaccines record, . So far so good, I will bring her over to the vet for her initial visit. I have no complains right now, they have been very helpful and seem to be knowledgeable about the breeds. They even gave me a cage on my way home with KuKi.

travism53
7/5/16

I was very happy with my experience purchasing my French bulldog from this family. This was my first time purchasing a puppy and they were all very helpful, answering all my questions. I purchased my frenchie and had him shipped from New Jersey to California and could not be happier with their help and understanding. When I decide to get another frenchie this will be the first place I come! Thanks for all your guys time and patience!

-Travis

carmene10
6/23/16

Purchased my English Bulldog, Max, from Nellysbulldogs. When I saw his picture on her website it was love at first sight. He is seven months now and I've never had a problem with my cutie! And my kids adore him! I would definitely recommend this breeder...am trying to talk my husband into letting me get a second english bulldog :) wish me luck! Thanks Nelly!

tinap28
6/21/16

I loved this family who had these pups . They sent lots of pictures and were very helpful. The price is for real and the puppies are beautiful . The pup came with all papers , shots , deworming and a carrier to go home with along with food and pup pads. Can't say enough good things about Nellys Bulldogs . We bought a black French bulldog . She is wonderful and great with my two children.

ilkap
5/24/16

Let me tell you about nelly and family. They are adorable and so great making you feel comfortable like yu know them forever! Got my little English bulldog from nelly Bulldogs in January. And she is the best ! She's healthy big and such a great addition. Will be buying from them again. Will recommend them to everybody!!!!!

zacky
4/27/16

I recently purchased a beautiful 12 week old Frenchie boy from Nellys Bulldogs and the puppy is absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. They had the most affordable prices I've seen anywhere and the puppy came with microchip and all shots up-to-date. Took him straight to the vet and he's a beautiful healthy boy! I would absolutely recommend this breeder to anyone looking to buy a frenchie.

benitod1
4/21/16

I am so in love with my baby Gala, my wife and kids cried of joy when she arrived home. She is a healthy little round ball of love English bulldog, I thank Nelly and her Husband ( Big Adolfo )for the wonderful gift of the addition to my family. I will recommend anyone looking for a beautiful English bulldog puppy to go to them, but above all a awesomee experience. Ty , from the Domena Family.

krystlet2
4/10/16

Nelly was extremely nice and provided all information(AKC registration, vaccination records, microchip info) for my french bulldog! Even offered a traveling cage, food, wee wee pads to get our puppy started in my new home. Very reasonable in price ,and i would recommend Nelly to anyone looking for french bulldogs or english bulldogs! My puppy is healthy and i love him so much .. Thank you Nelly , appreciate your business!

lesliem58
4/7/16

I got Coco in January and just feel in love with with her. She was in great health and a very happy girl. I do recommend you follow the instructions they give you. I changed her food the day she came home and it was a mess. She is now 6 months old and 34lbs. Again very important to follow the instructions they give you. Also at their website they help by tech int you how to care for a English Bulldog. Thank you so much Nelly for my big bundle of joy.

kathyd40
3/30/16

Purchased Christmas Eve as present. Upon vet check puppy was younger than stated, puppy had fleas, canine cough and intestinal parasites. This poor little puppy was so sick. Nellies Bulldogs once notified tried stating the puppy was fine and would send there vet needless to say a complete stranger out to my home at 10pm to see the puppy - after I already spent 650.00 at vet. They insisted I refused medical care after I waited for a response stating puppy was sick and was going to vet at 4:00pm.they are a true abusive puppy mill and should be investigated and shut down for what they are doing to these puppies. Total Animal Abuse!!!!

andyc73
andy c.
3/16/16

i purchased my son a english bulldog from nelly in feb2016, she and her family were super nice! the little guy is super healthy and has a great friendly sweet personality! it is the best 7th birthday my son will always remember! highly reccommended to purchase from nelly! thankyou sooo much
andy

kimb931
3/9/16

We had been looking for a French Bull dog for a very long time and was almost scammed a few times until we found Nelly she was extremely knowledgeable about bull dogs gave me all paper work up front invited us into her home on New Years Day and when we saw the puppies it took our breath away on how beautiful they were and how well taken care of they were. Nelly was extremely reasonable in price also she doesn't try to rip people off. Our puppy is beautiful and healthy . We can't thank them enough. We highly recommend Nelly's bulldogs Kim &Dave

Tip for consumers: Call them wonderful people

oscaro7
3/8/16

I was blessed to meet my new French Bulldog Puppy "Casper" with their help. Casper is and has been healthy since i've got him, because i took him to the vet the next to make sure. I met them and had his vet records and all documents in hand before purchase. Casper has been with me for about a month and half now and growing stronger by the day. I am very pleased with their great customer service, and attentiveness to follow up and make sure the puppy and all is doing well. I would definitely recomend to anyone in search of a new bundle of joy to add to the family.

luisg38
2/20/16

Hello
they delivered to my door, they took the time to explain me how to deal with a puppy
they guarantee their puppies .
really nice persons to deal with, during the firts day they constatly texting me to know about "HULK" thats my new bulldog's name
Thanks my name is Luis Garcia

Tip for consumers: Really nice people to deal with!!!!

gnoh
9/16/15

Nelly Dogs Are Good And Healthy Dogs. Comes With All Papers and A Few Shots. I Got My French Bulldog And He Is 100% Healthy. Thanx Nelly

desireet2
9/15/15

Very Healthy Dog, very professional, definitely will recommend them.

rubenr20
9/15/15

First of all we did not sell her the dog! We have a email from her indicating the dog died from bloat not a Genetic disorder. Please do research on this breed and get past they look so cute and adorable for a minute.

If you do not know how to take care of these dogs then they will die like Cynthia's.
She most likely killed the dog! Possible causes of Bloat!

Vets aren't sure what causes bloat, but there are some things that raise a dog's risk for it, including:

1. Eating from a raised food bowl
2. Having one large meal a day
3. Eating quickly
4. A lot of running or playing after he eats
5. Other dogs he's related to have had bloat
6. Eating or drinking too much
Bloat happens when a dog's stomach fills with gas, food, or fluid, making it expand. The stomach puts pressure on other organs. It can cause dangerous problems, including:

No blood flow to his heart and stomach lining
A tear in the wall of his stomach
A harder time breathing

In some cases, the dog's stomach will rotate or twist, a condition that vets call gastric dilatation volvulus. It traps blood in the stomach and blocks it from returning to the heart and other areas of the body. This can send your dog into shock.

Symptoms

Bloat usually comes on very quickly. At first, your dog may show signs that his stomach hurts. He may:

Act restless
Drool
Have a swollen stomach
Look anxious
Look at his stomach
Pace
Try to vomit, but nothing comes up
As the condition gets worse, he may:

Have pale gums
Have a rapid heartbeat
Be short of breath
Feel weak
If you think your pet has bloat, get him to a clinic right away. If dogs don't get treatment in time, the condition can kill them....

freddyg4
9/15/15

I purchased a bulldog from Nelly a few months back which was delivered to us with no problem. she has turned out great for me and my family, we adore her. the paperwork checks out and my bulldog is very healthy thank you definitely worth the price

cynthiak12
9/14/15

Don't spend your money on a puppy from them. It took me 3 months to get the papers I was promised from them and my puppy died from a genetic disorder at 6 months old. The owner tells me the man who delivered my puppy isn't in connection with her company. He told me that its a family business and he is. So now there is no warranty on my puppy and we are left heartbroken

jexabelr
9/7/15

I bought from Nelly before and everything is fine . Nothing wRony. Very good business

leonoral
9/3/15

"Great seller" - Bought my English bulldog from nelly, she is awesome

sob13
9/2/15

I purchase a French bulldog from nelly and she was a great help..the French bulldog was healthy and love to play all day...I love my French bulldog!!!!

shiomaras
8/31/15

About 6 months ago i purchased my 1st french bulldog by the name of Precious. I was given full health vaccinations and paperwork. Also the Pedigree papers stating that she is CKC certified and pure breed. She was the cutest, most playful and very clean maintained, when I arrived to see her. My daughter's were scared at first because of past experience that they've had. This beautiful puppy had no signs of abuse or mistreatment. Thank you to Nellysbulldogs and Precious they have overcome their fear.

biim
8/28/15

I have a French bulldog from nelly bulldog I am very satisfied with her service, everything in order papers and the puppy my kids are in love with him. Thank you nellybulldog

sarahd78
8/27/15

The woman selling her dogs lied to me week after week about the my akc bulldogs papers said she would give them to me but never did. Then she quit answering my text messages. How can run a business that claims the dogs to be one thing but can't provide documents. She is a scam and a liar. Buyer beware. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!!

Hello how are you? I'm not in the business already I have a friends that have good quality dogs can communicate with them is called jaime his number is (203)606-8799 I hope your puppy is well Thank you very much cordially Nelly Pereira

By Nelly P., NellysBulldogs Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NellysBulldogs staff and other customers.

NellysBulldogs?