NeedlesAndSparkles reviews

tina@needlesandsparkles.com

1 Review From Our Community

svetlanad3
9/13/16

I am a designer and for my project velvet dresses with golden embroidery I started work with TINA SAUNDERS the founder of Needles & Sparkles Wivenhoe UK I have never seen such a horrible work!All threads are coming off! The images are distorted! Crystals fell off! Horrible rude attitude! Unreliable in terms of time. She completely ruined the velvet dresses and denied it. She kept them for 5 months and gave them back to me without fixing and refused to give even a penny for a refund! That is the quote from TINA SAUNDERS EMAIL " I have repeatedly stated my position with regards to yourself and what is becoming harassment, it is not welcome. I request that you stop all communication with me. To be clear I have found you to be highly unprofessional from the very first time we communicated, nothing you supplied was of a standard I am used to working with, perhaps this is your idea of couture:

Cheap threads (contra to recommendation) SHE ORDERED THEM AND NEVER RECOMMENDED ANY

Beads from a unknown supplier, unfit for purpose SHE ORDERED THEM AND NEVER RECOMMENDED ANY AND THEY ALL FELL OFF
Rude! Unprofessional! Bad communicator!

Questions? Get answers from the NeedlesAndSparkles staff and other customers.

NeedlesAndSparkles?