Needen Canada

Needen Canada has a consumer rating of 4.13 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Needen Canada ranks 24th among Wholesale Clothing sites.

How would you rate Needen Canada?

“Very satisfied”

Brigitte A.
4/20/21

Customer service person (Ross) as been very helpful and was able to promptly respond to my inquiry. Polite, efficient and courteous. Thank you Keep up the good work!

“Dont do business with them”

pardeep k.
12/30/20

They ignore emails and don't communicate, very hard to get a refund and im still waiting after 4 weeks for a response

brigittea22
April 20th, 2021

Keep up the good work!

Tip for consumers:
Can be trusted and quick delivery

Products used:
I’ve ordered mens t-shirts, shorts and sweatshirts.
Very nice quality

pardeepk18
December 30th, 2020

cindys933
April 15th, 2021

I received a very prompt reply to an email I sent and although my request could not be accommodated, only because of such quick shipping after my order was placed, Ross was sympathetic, courteous and kind and sent me a discount code for a future order. I wish there were more customer service reps like Ross.

Tip for consumers:
go for it. great quality and service

t-shirts, tank tops

hanac16
April 20th, 2021

I enjoy using needen as their customer service representatives are quick, diligent, and thorough. I have reached out for many areas of help; order tracking, product returns, and how to use discount codes and they have been helpful in every way.

Products used:
Next Level Apparel of many types.

bonnieb591
May 14th, 2021

Always fast and reliable service. I had questions and Ross got back to me quickly with answers and went above and beyond to help me. Thank you!

ts284
August 20th, 2018

I purchased 60 articles of clothing from this company, they did ship them in a timely manner however they didn't input the correct shipping address onto the package so the items were returned. *I gave them the correct address* In a effort to reach out to ask what was going on I got no response to any email I sent. Therefore resulting in submitting a dispute with my credit card company, very inconvenient considering I needed the clothing for a fundraiser campaign for a certain date. Do not shop with this company. You might run the risk of not receiving your items and wasting a lot of your time.

Questions? Get answers from the Needen Canada staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Needen Canada?

Have a question about Needen Canada?