Needen Canada

Needen Canada has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Needen Canada are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Needen Canada?

“Wrong Shipping Address. Company Silence. Do not...”

T S.
8/20/18

I purchased 60 articles of clothing from this company, they did ship them in a timely manner however they didn't input the correct shipping address onto the package so the items were returned. *I gave them the correct address* In a effort to reach out to ask what was going on I got no response to any email I sent. Therefore resulting in submitting a dispute with my credit card company, very inconvenient considering I needed the clothing for a fundraiser campaign for a certain date. Do not shop with this company. You might run the risk of not receiving your items and wasting a lot of your time.

ts284
August 20th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Needen Canada staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Needen Canada?

Have a question about Needen Canada?