Review of NauticEd

Tel: 512-696-1070
grant@nauticed.org

henrikc1
8/7/19
• Updated review

I'm going through the material in the NauticEd RYA Day Skipper course for a second time and all the grammatical errors appear to have vannished! Great job editing the content. Five stars!

“Great course - needs editing for grammatical errors”
1/1/19
• Previous review

When I started this course, I was frustrated by all the grammatical errors. I had paid a lot of money for the course and felt that the authors could have taken the time to edit the content. I still feel this way, but as I progressed through the modules, the overall impression of the course has improved steadily - thanks to the quality of the technical presentation - which is excellent. Like the author, I'm an electrical engineer and certified pilot, so the presentation of the material and the review questions are great. I would gladly give this course five stars if NauticEd would take the time to fix just a few hundred grammatical errors...

paulp210
2/28/18

I chartered a sail boat from this company total ripoff ( Grant ). The boat was terrible.
Nothing worked heads, air, generator waited 2 days for parts that did not fix the problem . When I contacted Grant he hung up on me because I was upset . It totally
ruined my trip .we ended up losing 4 days on a 10 day trip.
I would say I would never go thru him again.
However is remedy to the problem was he would knock off a couple of hundred
dollars of my next trip
Ya right like I am going to ever trust him again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ericn5
6/26/12

I thought that the tides and currents course would be just a review of things I had learned while taking ASA 101,103 and 104. I was so wrong! This course adds a great deal of information to what I had already learned. I was very impressed with how up to date and in depth that information is. It was well worth taking.

Questions? Get answers from the NauticEd staff and other customers.

3 Photos for NauticEd