Nato Smart Mounts reviews

Corona, CA 92879, USA
support@natomounts.com

robertb541
11/26/17

Well, thats for sure. Wouldn't hold my cell phone at all! Slide right off the magnet. Bought ten to get the best price. Now what to do with them? Great idea, bigger magnet and made to hold the phone when driving. Bumps hell.

jimh207
11/23/17

The only problem I have found with this mount is the screw for the magnet comes loose and the magnet falls off. If you screw it in and glue the screw, it should last forever. I have them in all my vehicles.

davidp381
9/8/17

I received a limited warranty with the NatoMount that I purchased. It warrants the product for one year. My NatoMount lasted about eight months and then broke at the stem. It seems to be a common problem. I would not (will not) buy again.

montem23
8/22/17

Good concept, poor design. Bought 3 and arm breaks off below ball after after 3 months. Warranty out. Would think they would last/built differently for strength. Called company they told me to purchase replacement parts. Would not buy again. Buyer beware. I drilled a hole where it broke, added a small dowl, glued it well. Now works great

carls94
7/30/17

I bought these for myself and my daughters. My mount failed, broke behind the ball mount. It happened after 90 days (of course) so they would not warranty it. It is so thin, you have to wonder if it is a designed weak point so they can sell more.....

scottc137
7/23/17

The Nano Mount does a great job keeping my cell phone in place, not so much my GPS device. The adhesive pulls right off of the device, making it useless in the car. Which is too bad, since that is the main reason why I ordered the Nano Mount, to replace the previous mount that I was using for the GPS.

vincep12
7/3/17

I purchased these and I was very disappointed, the adhesive on these is very cheap and kept falling off, it didnt even get very hot and it fell off over and over. When it did stick the magnets didnt hold well either. I returned these, I ended up buying from Magna Mounts (www.magnamounts.com) pretty much the same but made better, great adhesive and the magnets seems stronger as well.

nancys220
Nancy S.
5/4/17

I heart this product. It is the only phone cradle that works perfectly every time. The suction cup ones don't compare to this at all. No suction cup marks all over the windshield, and it stays put. I may by one for everyone in my family at christmas time.

barbarao35
Barbara O.
11/22/16

I can see messages pop up on my phone and change my music without ever taking my eyes off the road. Great price too. Love it. I ordered one for my teenage daughter and my mother as well.

adamh106
Adam H.
11/16/16

Once you find the best place to attach it in your car, you have a very handy place for your phone. Holds strong yet is easy to take phone off and on. I attached metal plate to inside of iPhone case and it works great. My phone is an IPhone 6 plus.

dorothyk16
Dorothy K.
9/11/16

I love this product. It is the only phone cradle that works perfectly every time. The suction cup ones don't compare to this at all. No suction cup marks all over the windshield, and it stays put.

steveny11
Steven Y.
8/19/16

Love this !!!! Finally something that works. I bought one that connected to the air vents and it kept slipping off. This was affordable and works perfectly. Highly recommend this.

Yes, magnet is thin enough to fit inside case with your phone.

By Cj E.

Please email the support staff and they can provide you with the updates you need. support@natomounts.com

By Misty K.

Our neodymium magnets are specifically designed and 100% safe for use with electronic smartphones, tablets, GPS devices, and even laptops/ultra-books under 2lbs, as they do not use a spindle hard-drive. Our high quality neodymium magnets will not damage your device. We do however always recommend that you read the user manual of any device you adhere to the mount, just for extra peace-of-mind.

By Misty K.
Questions? Get answers from the Nato Smart Mounts staff and other customers.

Nato Smart Mounts?