Nationwidefinancial-services.org

Nationwidefinancial-services.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Nationwidefinancial-services.org?

“"Nationwide Financial Services" or NFS is scheming people”

Duane C.
7/3/20

It shouldn't be legal. After tripling my deductible and forcing me to pay the entire medical bills this company contacted me saying they can help me pay half of what I owed to the hospital and credit card companies. They said my good credit would not be ruined and I could continue using my cards, this was not farther from the truth. Not only did my score drop almost 200 points but all my cards closed down! Even the ones WITHOUT balances! My insurance rates went up as well. After doing some digging I found out this company is the same as Reliant One Insurance Center aka Reliant One Health Services. THey constantly changed their company name to evade the law. I'm glad someone found this out because everyone should know not to trust this company.

duanec71
July 3rd, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Nationwidefinancial-services.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nationwidefinancial-services.org?

Have a question about Nationwidefinancial-services.org?