NationalSewingCircle reviews

Tel: 1-855-208-7187
nationalsewingcircle@program-director.net

monac26
10/9/18

I kept getting these emails to sign up for 80% off the initial year ($5) and I was going to have "Premium" membership. Access to videos, lessons, etc. The only thing it gives you access to is more and more emails to upgrade your membership to "Gold" so you can access videos, lessons, etc. It is a RIPOFF! Stay away.

dellm19
9/27/17

I paid $7 for a introductory subscription. After they got my money I never heard from them again until it was time to send out more offers like the first one I received. I "chatted" to someone about this and they extended my subscription. Today I received another invitation and went through the same conversation with "Becky". I think I am giving up on this waste of $7 and my time.

kristinap20
1/17/17

I gave National Sewing Circle a chance and signed up for a membership... I was dissappointed to immediately begin receiving frequent emails from them that were spammy... always with lots of links to sewing project videos yet you have to click on every link to see what it is (major pain), and the images you do get in the emails are advertisements and for things that are absolutely no interest to me. Utilizing the website wasn't much better.

I called to cancel and mostly to be sure they removed me from automatic annual renewal (since the only option at the time of signing up was to agree to annual renewal - very annoying). Spoke with a man named Nathan who told me they would cancel my membership and renewal but that they were too busy to send me a cancelation confirmation. Seriously? To busy for my business then. Unprofessional all around.

Questions? Get answers from the NationalSewingCircle staff and other customers.

NationalSewingCircle?