National NGO

National NGO has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. National NGO also ranks 11th among Charity sites.

How would you rate National NGO?

“Brightening Kids Future”

Monika S.
11/10/19

National NGO with it's Mobile School has been brightening the future of street kids. By offering all the provisios to kids. I must say that NGO is doing a great job and making a difference in thousands of poor students who were not able to get the faculties.

monikas72
November 10th, 2019
arunr26
November 9th, 2019
I came across street kids who wanted to study and have shelter. Therefore, I connected with National NGO wholeheartedly helped kids in providing education and offered shelter.
pushpay
December 14th, 2017
Last week I went to Nepal and was surprised to note some groups praising a group of Delhi being praised for the volunteer work they did during the earthquake a few years back. It was none other than National NGO. I had heard a lot about them in Delhi. This is the first time I saw in person the good work they did.
narendras
May 8th, 2014
I feel that this organisation is really working a lot for such needy persons, and i would really like appreciate them a lot. I also like to help such peoples.
Thanks!

Questions? Get answers from the National NGO staff and other customers.

We are a group of dreamers with a collective vision; ???Inclusiveness?۪. We believe that a world without barriers should not be a luxury but a right. We are doing our bit to ensure that disability does not entail disadvantage. At National Organisation we ...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National NGO?

Have a question about National NGO?