Review of NARS

Tel: 1-888-788-6277
customerservice@narscosmetics.com

tl100
10/5/18

I'm a beauty fanatic, obviously. I'm fascinated with everything beauty-related - all the new products and brands that come out, application methods, etc. Yet they always stereotype me into a creep who doesn't know the difference between lipstick and lipgloss. It's pure racism, lookism, and stereotyping. And I know much more about NARS and makeup than those "beauty advisors."

I've gone to various NARS counters and stores a few times. I'm SHOCKED whenever I'm asked, "Have you EVER worn makeup?" And they don't ask that to anyone else, even if they're more poorly dressed/groomed than I am. I have plenty of NARS and other prestige cosmetics, and they actually ask that - as if their stupid brains can't process any more.

I'll even come in wearing a FULL FACE of NARS or other upscale brands, and be dressed my best, and they still assume I won't buy and know nothing about trends, beauty, and fashion - when I know a million times more than they do.

My experiences at NARS and other makeup counters/stores have been horrifying, so I definitely don't do that anymore.

-1000 stars for the incredibly dumb, stigmatizing, stereotyping, judgmental, racist associates, at both NARS counters and NARS boutiques.

I give this 2 stars overall because most NARS products are quite nice - it's built itself a very nice, luxe, cool image - perfect for the affluent beauty-obsessed yet edgy Gen X crowd. NARS has plenty of good products. Their whole vibe/image is just so good. Francois Nars even has that perfect creative hipster look.

NARS has great liquid blushes, good lipstick, lip pencils, tinted moisturizers, a nice but little-known skincare line, and much more.

It's too bad the judgmental, condescending associates really ruin the NARS experience.

clarar37
9/10/18

Tired of always trying to find full coverage foundation? Though this brand is expensize it is totally worth every penny or using buzzybee app at ulta or sephora to save you 65%off you bottle or powder

alexaf10
9/4/18

Their blushes, concealers, and foundations are very nice. I haven't tried much from them, I hope to try more.

jennifery60
8/22/18

I love the complexion products from Nars!! The concealer is so full coverage. The only downside is that they're about $30. If you color matched incorrectly, you're stuck using it for a while, like I did

libertyw3
8/11/18

Amazing color I feel would look great for all skin tones isn't patchy and is very easy to work with.

emilyb241
8/6/18

They have foundation for any type of skin concern. They also have an amazing shade range. Yes I am very fair and I can usually find things my shade or very similar but shade range in products are extremely important so that everyone can get it

jaidynw
7/30/18

I carry a tube of Nars lipstick and concealer with me everywhere i go! Nars has super great products at such a low price

clarissam25
7/30/18

I love their foundation a full look and easy to apply on face dont even have to use a brush very essential needed also for oil free skin and not heavy

jijis
7/30/18

Blush is one of the makeup products I go through very fast. Using Narss blush, Ive been taking awhile to finish because the shades are so pigmented that you dont need to use a lot. Overall Nars is great!

Questions? Get answers from the NARS staff and other customers.

NARS?