Review of Nandoes.co.uk

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

deniset50
9/21/18

I ordered a takeaway from this restaurant only to find when we got home they gave us the wrong order. Fuming, I called them up & notified them of the mistake. They told me when I order the next time it would be complimentary, I accepted. 3 weeks later we ordered the same thing by phone. I explained the situation & was told to mention it upon arrival. When I arrived the food wasn't ready, the manager was called and informed me I had to wait 20 minutes. Half an hour later still no food. I walked to the desk to enquire what the hold up was, only to find out by a lovely young man (Matelan) that my order was just sitting there. The manager who dealt with me (young West Indian girl) was totally and utterly useless. Not only did they screw up our first order & offered us a complimentary meal, they made us fit and wait over 30 minutes. Thanks to Matelan the efficient young man I would still be sitting there. I think the manager should not be in that position as she has NO CLUE about customer service & needs to value her customers or we will take our custom elsewhere.

Questions? Get answers from the Nandoes.co.uk staff and other customers.

Nandoes.co.uk?