Naio

Naio has a consumer rating of 4.09 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Naio also ranks 19th among Nails sites. The most common issues with Naio are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Naio?

“BEST ever!”

Amanda E.
2/22/20

I literally could go on and on all day about how amazing these products are. Naio Nails is UK based, and I am in the US, so when I placed my first ever order with them, I actually expected shipping to take a couple weeks. NO! From the time I placed my order to the time it arrived on my doorstep was FIVE DAYS! Amazing! I am a "hobby" nail tech (I went to school for nail Tech but was unable to go for my license due to family issues) and used to buy my acrylic products from Sally's beauty supply. I will NEVER buy acrylic products from Sally's again! Naio products are SO much better quality! With the store brands, I always had issues with lifting within DAYS of application, no matter what I did. I thought I was the problem, until I used Naio Nails max Adhesion monomer with their soft beige acrylic powder. I'm on week 3 of a beautiful set of nails that have not lifted even a hair's worth! Soft beige is my absolute favorite color now, it will forever be my most common base color. Everything was carefully HAND packaged and wrapped for protection during shipping. I had no problems with breaking or leaking except for a very very small amount of clear acrylic powder, but it was wrapped separately (all items were) so it didn't get all over everything else and cleaned up easily. Using the acrylic powder and monomer was like a dream. It was very silky and easy to work with. I one thousand percent will be ordering from them again! This was literally the best experience I have had with any online order I have ever placed.

“Ridiculous experience”

Michele G.
8/17/18

I finally decided to make a purchase from this company after watching their YouTube channel for months. Although I only purchase a little under $10 (USD) worth of product, I ordered anyway with the $20 international shipping charge. I was very excited to get my package in only 5 days. I opened the very well packaged items, only to find the bottle on Acid Free Primer was completely empty. Nothing had leaked - it was a bottle that had never had anything in it. I took pics and sent an email to customer service. I did receive a response the next day - with an offer of a discount on a future purchase. I told them I just wanted what I ordered sent to me. I was then told that it was not an option - only a refund or discount because of the price of the item. It is not my fault they sent an empty, unused bottle and they should correct their mistake. Not my problem that it would cost them to ship it... I asked for a refund and have now vowed to NEVER do business with this company again. **I ordered the Acid Free Primer ONLY because they were out of stock on the regular primer, which is what I wanted.

andradah
July 7th, 2017
I have only recently started doing my own nails but these products just do it for you!
I am recommending Naio Nails 100%
vivians28
October 1st, 2015
I ordered with the promise it would be shipped next day, After calling and mailing it was finnaly shipped after a week. they didnt send me a tracking number and I wasnt completely sure they really shipped it. After being promised the tracking number countless times I never got one. It finnaly arrived today after 3 weeks. I didnt even got the stuff I wanted. I was missing a brush and instead I got a lott of random crap. The emails take forever to be responded too and the people on the phone have no cominucations skills whatsoever. Will not buy again.
cynthiaw15
April 28th, 2015
This Company is so quick with delivery and personal attention to any questions! I was amazed at the level of customer service. I will be ordering more product from them. Great job Naio!
daniela36
March 22nd, 2013
Ordered many times - items aways arrive quickly and never had a complaint about quality from my customers.
claired10
July 9th, 2013
Ordered at 2pm Monday and received my order this morning. Naio Nais products look great. Fantastic selection of acrylic powder colours.
juliec1
January 31st, 2010
This site has taken my order and money from my bank account and sent the items to one of their friends instead of me. They won't answer any e-mails or phone calls. Stay clear of it or you'll be ripped of to.
kayleenp
January 12th, 2016
After watching and admiring Naio's youtube videos for 2+ years I finally bit the bullet and ordered one of their kits.

I ordered products on the 18/12/2015. Their website informed me that goods would be shipped and delivered prior to Christmas. The goods were NOT shipped by Naio until 5/1/2016.

as per their terms and conditions cancellations can be made prior to shipment for a full refund.

I requested a cancellation on 27/12/2015, was lied to and told the products had been shipped which they weren't, and then after a week long battle with their customer service I was rudely told to sell them locally if I no longer required the products as being an international purchaser meant that returning the products would cost more than the refund.

The products that arrived were smaller than they appear on the website.

If you are purchasing from overseas AVOID THESE PEOPLE. the freight charges are ridiculous, they have not concept of customer service, they have no understanding of their OWN terms and conditions of sale which are in place to help protect you as the buyer, and are happy to lie and deceive in order to keep your money.
beckyc26
October 26th, 2016
After watching Kirsty Meakin's amazing tutorial videos on YouTube, I decided to purchase some gel and acrylic products from Naio Nails. I ordered them late one Sunday evening and they arrived early this morning (Tuesday). I was able to track the status of my delivery through the DPD app, plus they texted me. One hour slot this morning, so that I knew to expect the delivery. The items that arrived were good value and good quality. They also have an excellent range of products, as is evident on the website and the videos on their YouTube channel. I will definitely be ordering from them again when I require further products or equipment.
oreshiad
June 22nd, 2017
If i could give 0 i would do so due to the 0 for customer service and the 0 for problem solving.. charged me next day delivery only to send it two days later. Not only they gave a wrong tracking number to DHL when was send with DPD but then tell me 4pm is cutoff for next day delivery then send two days later. If i ordered normal delivery which does not have a cut off i would still receive it same day. No refund for the difference and no service.. first and last time.. as a salon owner you want to build relationships with distributors and not been moved to the side.. hope you will learn your lesson!
micheleg92
August 17th, 2018

amandae179
February 22nd, 2020

I don't see why they wouldn't be able to, sure :) Unless this site specifically does not allow it, which I am unsure of. If this site allows it, then yes, absolutely anyone can post before and after pictures.

By Amanda E.

There are similar products available that are cheaper, but are definitely not even close to the same quality as Naio Nails (I have used all the cheap ones, I promise.) They are priced very reasonably and the quality is fantastic.

By Amanda E.

No, you do not have to be licensed to purchase Naio products, they are available to anyone.

By Amanda E.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Naio staff and other customers.

Naio Nails - Open to Trade and Public, Acrylic Liquid & Powder, Coloured Acrylics, Gel Polish & Nail Art. Next Day Delivery. 76,000+ Facebook likes

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Naio?

Have a question about Naio?