Review of MySurvey.ca

2700 Oregon Rd.
Northwood, Ohio 43619

barbm11
1/18/15
MYSURVEY.ca and MYSURVEY.com are the same company. They operate in many countries. On Jan 14th 2015 I got sent a survey by MYSURVEY ( I have only been with them less than a month) The survey was about computers and what brands and types of computer/tablet I would consider. When I was almost completed the survey some random unrelated questions come up that were quite personal in nature...like...did I rent a hotel room for one night for romantic reasons and what did I wear that night??? Nude was among the selection..Really?? What does that have to do with computers. I have sent MYSURVEY 2 emails and it have been almost 5 days with no response of apology or explanation. I got a feeling that this survey company was hacked..so therefore..our personal info is not safe with this company. All personal info we give them plus the "supposedly" private and secure surveys we fill out are NOT so safe. My advice is to Stay Away!! Not a reputable site in my view.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the MySurvey.ca staff and other customers.

MySurvey.ca?