Mypetprints.co

Mypetprints.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Mypetprints.co also ranks 247th among Pets sites. The most common issues with Mypetprints.co are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Mypetprints.co?

“Terrible service, great concept”

Garrett K.
8/15/20

Great concept, but terrible customer service. I created a phone case for my wife with a picture of our adopted lab and the words "Resting Bark Face" above it. Got the proof and everything looked fine so I ordered it. Fast forward to when I receive it, the letters R and E are cut off due to the camera hole. I reached out to them to see if they could fix it and told me no but here's a 30% discount for a future purchase. Why would I spend more money on a company that I have zero faith in and doesn't take care of their customers? I don't understand why they would want such a bad looking result out in public representing their company either. If you want a poor quality product that they won't stand behind, feel free to order. I would not recommend any of their products to anyone.

garrettk34
August 15th, 2020

christinam371
September 20th, 2019
Long story short - I have been working with them since May. Took forever to get product. They do not respond to emails. Customer service is awful. Product finally came, damaged. Finally found a way to get into contact with them and they don't give money back, however will send product along with additional one and still haven't received the item. Still refuses to give money back. 100% guaranteed is a lie. Just don't do it! Find a better company with a better reputation.

Tip for consumers: Find another company who makes the same item you want. You will waste your money and time with them.

Questions? Get answers from the Mypetprints.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mypetprints.co?

Have a question about Mypetprints.co?