MyMemory

MyMemory has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MyMemory ranks 31st among Computer Accessories sites.

How would you rate MyMemory?

“For a Pro Photographer, a Memory card is KEY”

Ion J.
6/13/19

Been using this eshop for a while, getting all my memory cards from them, competitive prices and own brand products way cheaper then big brands. Very happy with them ;)

“I received a fake USB flash memory stick from mymemory.co.uk”

Frank R.
7/29/14

I received a fake USB flash memory stick from mymemory.co.uk. Not happy. It was listed as 128GB, but only holds about 59GB, but still reports a capacity of 128GB. It corrupts data on anything put on it. I contacted the manufacturer about it, they confirmed it was a fake.

ionj
June 13th, 2019

Very happy with them ;)

frankr37
July 29th, 2014

For me was very easy, the lady from CC was very polite and very technical.

By Ion J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MyMemory staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyMemory?

Have a question about MyMemory?