Review of MyMathGenius

Tel: 855-469-6284
support@MyMathGenius.com

anas143
1/20/19

I was so skeptical but desperate enough to take a chance. I was so glad I did. Chester was amazing! He was responsive and on time. He delivered as promised. I can say enough good things about this site and of Chester!

tamarab90
11/27/18

I'm starting back to college to get my bachelors in nursing (34, wife & mom) classes & exams were a bit overwhelming to me.
I took a chance and asked for a quote on a project for an online college course I am taking "College Algebra". MyMathGenius found me many Math Genius's to choose from. Each one had a little bio about them and what strengths they had. I chose Veronica S., she is AMAZING! She guaranteed a 90% score on each exam and instead got perfect scores! I've already started asking quotes on other online courses I'm taking after reading several bios, I saw a couple that could potentially help me with other courses.

I could only think of a couple things I would love to see from MyMathGenius: 1-Expand to other concentrations. 2- Genius profiles / bios searchable to potentially seek out geniuses along with the current way of putting out the project and waiting for bids.

Aside from that, this site is not only more friendly & more willing to help than the others I had contacted, but BY FAR they are the most experienced & best priced (from recent quotes on exact same work) than the others out there. Would recommend again and again! MyMathGenius, Thank you all so much!

jl304
9/8/18

I've used Mymathgenuis a few times, and they have been very professional and easy to work with! I highly recommend them!

turnerr13
6/20/18

WOW! What a great service! Where have you been all my life?

Before I found MyMathGenius, I submitted proposals to several other similar services. But, those Other services wanted to see the questions in advance which just was not possible because I had a short assignment that only displayed only one question at the time. I gave them a way to login to a see a simulated version of my project and they presented a quote quickly. It was reasonable and I paid asap so things could get moving. They knew they could handle it and they did - perfectly. The results were within the parameters we established in advance and the project was done ahead of schedule.

I couldn't be happier. MyMathGenius is definitely getting my future projects!

loria23
5/28/18

I needed help with 7 assignments within the span of a week. This cost right at $400. It would've taken me at least 3 hours per assignment, and even then I probably would have gotten a B at best on them (ridiculous assignments and I'm an A student!) These were just too difficult for me to finish and I wanted to keep my A in the class. I received a 100 on each assignment and they were given back to me a couple hours prior to my requested time. They probably are expensive compared to most other services, but I feel certain you get what you paid for, and I needed A's--not just passing. Be aware if you give them multiple assignments to complete, they will come back to you as one finished document, so please allow time to retype the answers or do whatever you need to do to turn in your assignments. They do not come back in a way you can just immediately turn them in, so plan accordingly with you cut off time for the assignment. If I ever get in a bind with a math class again, I'll definitely use this.

nickg92
1/14/18

I hired them to help me with my online math exams. They were able to get 100% on all my exams but one they got a 97%. They were even able to help me with some of my online homework while I was unable to keep up with the homework because of the hurricane that hit FL. Helped with the homework at no extra cost too.

I will be hiring them again for more classes

traceyd30
12/19/17

Great service. My genius was professional and responsive.She got me the grade the she promised. I would definitely recommend them and will be using the for my next class.

brib14
12/3/17

I am a returning customer with Mymathgenius. I have researched other Math & writing services. I tried two other writing services and received high school work back that I could not hand in. I first found this site looking for help with my math class. Chester saved me from failing, and I received an A. I then put in a request for a paper that I was behind on, and Lily has gotten me A's. For those of you that are struggling because you have a full-time job, full-time student and a family I highly recommend Mymathgenius. They will help you get the grade you need. Another concern I first had after reading reviews on other math/writing sites were they would half do the job or would not do it at all & I would be out of that money. Do not worry about this site...Do it; you will not regret it. I have been using them for at least two years

marias297
11/8/17

It was great that I got several offers to choose from. All assignments scored a 90% which is okay, but not for the prices lol.

Response from Three-Delta S., MyMathGenius Representative
I'm sorry we could not offer you the price you expected but if we had more time on the deadline we may be able to get you a better price in the future. Thanks!
erikah28
10/23/17

I have used their help for about a year now, and they are really helpful, I can't complain. The only bad thing is that their prices are very high, not very convenient. They always score 100% though. I like their work, I'll keep using their help for sure :)

azoza
9/28/17

The site helped me a lot to get A's in my homeworks they are awesome and easy to use. I can't tell you how much they helped me to reach my goal they are just awesome !

tylerk32
7/10/17

Chester G. was amazing. He took my whole class start to finish and got me an A! The whole process was so smooth, it was worth every penny. Communication and professionalism with Chester was unbeatable and I will definitely be working with him again.

martinj56
7/5/17

I was so confused about my assignment, I can't figure it out how to solve my assignment, these guys helped me a lot, within a short time I got my assignment done, Great work I really appreciate it.

pt55
6/29/17

Their service and professionalism is unmatched! If you need assistance with assignments, be sure to use them.

tonyo31
5/2/17

This Service is second to none!! They really understand the course work and the importance of submitting everything on time. No worries at all...... I highly recommend MyMathGenius.

joshd62
3/9/17

I have never been disappointed with mymathgenius.com! I have had the assist with several assignments/projects and they have always completed what I have asked by the deadline I set. They always do their best to accommodate, even when I needed something done in a few days.

aliciad40
2/16/17

I used this service twice and figured since it was last noticed that is probably why it was $200 for 30 math problems. I used it again and it was the same price with a week's notice. The person got me an A but the price is unreasonable. They do great work but that was a car payment for the homework.

kime57
2/5/17

Veronica S. was so awesome!!! I signed up, she completed my exam within 2 hours. She had up to 49 hours to complete. I only needed a 70, she got me a 94. PLEASE use them if your in need of help!!! :)))

johnl424
1/30/17

They quickly completed my math homework that was 35% of my grade. It was a little pricy but if you think of the amount of hours I would've spent attempting it, and most likely not getting any right, it was well worth it.

herbd2
10/31/16

I needed help for my algebra class, they gave me the help I needed!

michaelp254
10/11/16

I was crunched on time had this stats test due by the weekend. Valentino gave me a quote finished it in hours got a 105 on my test

essencem
10/11/16

I received amazing results from my genius Veronica S. She is the absolute best! I was in need of help due to my father's recent tragic death. I was so distraught but yet worried about my class and grades. I just couldn't think straight! Veronica came and saved the day. Great communication with both Veronica S. & Ozzie. Veronica S. is super qualified to do all math. Will continue to use service and refer others in need. Thank you! 76990V-15OFF

ronw70
9/23/16

- Response Time
I was contacted immediately and had my assignment reviewed with a price within an hour... All this at 3am...

- Price
Pricing was reasonable considering that I had a very soon upcoming due date.

- Time
TASK WAS COMPLETED WAY AHEAD OF SCHEDULE. Average assignment time for Chester was 7 minutes on something that would take me hours.

- Chester
I read through his credentials and he was over qualified. Handled my tasks with ease.

- High grades
Over 90% received on all tasks...

Conclusion: THIS SITE WILL BE MY GO TO WEBSITE FOR ALL AROUND EXCELLENCE.

destinyb9
9/12/16

Math genius is amazing! The math experts were incredible and very kind! I would recommend it to any and everyone! Thank u Math Genius!

delmid
4/19/16

If I would have known this site existed I would have used it a long time ago. They were prompt and my 2 online homeworks, consisting of 20-25 questions each were completed in the matter of hours(less than 24 hours after I completed the payment)! I am soo happy with the results and so worth the money I paid!!

Chya is exactly right. The cost depends on the scope of the project and mymathgenius.com doesn't even give you a price unless they can guarantee a grade and back it up with a refund policy. For a full online class the cost can be anywhere around $400-800 depending on the nature of the class and the number of assignments, discussion questions, tests etc.

By Three-Delta S., MyMathGenius Representative

You are welcome to provide the experts with a similar sample quiz so that they can provide you with a price quote based on it. Any information you can provide, regarding the test you want them to take will help them in providing you with a quote. You can also provide login information, but mention clearly that the test you want done will have to be completed once opened.

By Support D.

A full course can cost anywhere from $400-$800. Please fill out the online web form to get an accurate, and free, no-obligations quote from our experts.

By Support D.

We can certainly assist you with a MyMathLab project. Please use our website to place your order and let us know the full scope of what you need to get done so we can get you a price quote with a guaranteed grade for your math homework assignment or online class.

By Three-Delta S., MyMathGenius Representative

We can certainly help you with your online math class. Please start on our website and place an order so we can know the full specifications of your project. Once we have those we can get some pricing options for you along with a grade guarantee. If you like our price and grade guarantee for your math class you can choose to make a secure payment online and we will bring your math class to completion.

By Three-Delta S., MyMathGenius Representative

Our experts can certainly take an online final for you, as long as it isn't proctored.

By Support D.

Yes. As long as there isn't any proctored work involved, the whole course can be taken care of. It usually costs $400-$800, but bids vary and depend on the nature and scope of work, as well as the grade the client is looking for.

By Support D.

That depends on a number of factors such as your deadline, the number of math homework assignments, tests, quizzes, discussion posts etc. involved in getting the right grade for it. We'd be happy to offer you an exact price with a grade guarantee if you can place an order through our website.

By Delta S.

You can contact the support team through the website and we will get your problem solved. I believe the refund is due to a change of scope in the project and we'd be happy to assist you.

By Three-Delta S., MyMathGenius Representative

All our experts are extremely qualified and can get you the grade you are looking for. Just place an order for completing your stats exam online on our website and we will get back to you with some price quotes along with a grade guarantee. If you are happy with those you can then hire an expert to complete the exams for you.

By Jennifer B.
Questions? Get answers from the MyMathGenius staff and other customers.

MyMathGenius?