Review of MyLocker.net

Tel: 1-877-898-3366
Contact@MyLocker.net

gregf136
5/15/19

I'm just going to keep it short. My shirt showed up sticky, the print on the back of my shirt started to rubbed off after 10 mins of wear. We sent them photos of our worn shirts and they only wanted to replace the damaged samples, not the entire patch. I was willing to send them the entire batch of shirt back and wait for properly cured replacement. The refused me service, dismissed me and hung up.

terryw224
12/20/18

My son is a letterman in X Country and order a logo for that with his name . They send me a logo with a rotten egg on it that says Bizzare . !!! They are horrid in every way imaginable . The customer service is equally as bad. !

christinec253
5/30/18

Do not use this company! They misrepresent customization time, admit that there is misrepresentations and then do nothing to remedy the situation. Even had two customer service reps hang up on me. There is a reason why this company has terrible reviews across the board!

mikes942
4/30/18

I carefully designed 4 different t-shirts, using the templates that the website provided. The templates are plentiful and creative... no issues there. However, all 4 shirts arrived substantially different than what we ordered. The company acknowledged some of the errors on each shirt and offered to redo all four shirts, but they also refused to acknowledge two significant errors on two of the shirts and - even though they'd agreed to redo ALL of them, they oddly refused to incorporate these two additional corrections. Mindboggling. You read that correctly, even though they acknowledged that there were errors on all four shirts - and they would redo all four shirts with the corrections that their system caused - they REFUSED to make two adjustments that (they claimed) were in the original order and therefore, since those were my fault they "had to" keep those errors in the re-prints. What? I mean at this point, why wave around the sword of "company policy" when you have to remake the shirts anyway? Do it purely out of goodwill!

When asked about how all of these errors could have occurred, the customer service representative acknowledged that NO ONE reviews the orders. That is, the process is entirely automated: Once you submit the order from their website, it goes straight to digital printing. The issue with all 4 of our shirts (each with a different design) is that we used symbols from the keyboard in lieu of characters or numbers, just to add some clever elements to the slogans or company name. For example we used hash marks / CHEVY \ or accents ~Roll Tide~ using common keyboard symbols. These symbols showed up just fine on the order sheet too (I have screen shots)! But what happens is that each symbol gets converted into gibberish at THEIR End. The representative explained that, they know this is a problem with their computerized printers and they're working to correct the website to warn people not to choose ANY symbols. But because no one reviews these incoming orders (even though they know their printers won't do symbols) the company automatically redoes those shirts, But Only IF you call them to complain AND you can prove it was their fault.

That's great, except in the end, the customer does not get the shirt that they designed because the only thing MyLocker will do is remake the shirt without your cool looking symbols. They will under no circumstances give you a refund, again, even though they KNOW that their printers will screw up your design. PLUS you now have to wait another 10 days for the (boring, ordinary) replacement shirts. And the old t-shirts? Due to the gibberish printed on them they are completely ruined, unwearable... they look ridiculous, nonsensical.

The other problem that happened was that on two of the four templates the block lettering converted to script. It's impossible to read the script. But the rep refused to correct that because, she said, the computer is never wrong. In other words, I(!) must have selected the script because that's the way it arrived to their computers. I tried to point out that I submitted symbols (and those symbols were in my final order sheet too) but those symbols "arrived" at the company's computer converted into gibberish. She had no response to that.

Even though they were redoing these two shirts because of the previous issue (messed up symbols), the rep refused to change the script back to block letters. Her defense was this (and this is the other sneaky low-ball practice): since MyLocker sends out a confirmation with an image of the finalized t-shirts, if they do not hear back promptly, then they will assume those finalized images are correct and nonrefundable. Here's the problem. No where is it clearly stated that YOU must promptly and scrupulously review that email immediately BECAUSE their system is prone to glitching! Nowhere are you pre-warned about the symbols-typos! I order a lot from Amazon, Banana Republic, Target, Costco, etc.... I rarely review the "confirmation email" because I have yet to see an order randomly botched this badly (or even at all!). The complaint or warning that I would like to share is this: with MyLocker you need to triple check your submissions AND immediately review the images in the confirmation email. I would also STRONGLY urge you to take a Live VIDEO of your invoice right as you are about to hit "submit" on the order. This is your ONLY proof of how YOU CREATED your t-shirts before the order arrives at their printers, potentially altered.

Of course, the other option is just to order somewhere else. I have since found a local digital printing shop that is very personable; does complete customizing; has a quicker turnaround (because there's no mailing involved) and is about 20% cheaper. They'll even print on to your own shirt//hat/scarf/anything, or you can use one of their shirts. Very cool.

aimeer13
2/23/18

I would not give this company any stars. I placed and order that was rejected due to having a licensed picture, understandable, but when I emailed to make sure I picked a non licensed picture, no answer. The next image I used was non licensed, and it was rejected again. I made one more attempt to email, no response. I then decided to make shirts for my event that had simple clip art, and it was accepted. However, the shirts were supposed to be completed and shipped within 5 business day. On the 6th business day, the shirts were still 'in production' and would miss the timeline I needed for my event. I email with no response, then I called the customer service line and waited An Hour with no answer... the wait time simply kept going up even though I was "first in line". I called the next day and spoke with some sort of manager, and her response was "ma'am, we print hundreds of thousands of shirts per day and 99% of the time we get the shirts out on time, we had a problem with one of your shirts so missed the deadline". I informed her that as that 1% of them not completing on time, I would not be able to receive the shirts on time at this point and would like to cancel the order, to which she stated she would not do that because it was a custom order. When asked how the business could operate without having to keep up their end of the contract simply because they already have the customers money, I heard crickets. So here I sit, on the 7th business day and the shirts are not even completed... but don't worry, I was upgraded to 2 day shipping on shirts that are no longer of use to me.

kicks5
10/19/17

very bad customer service, all they want from you is more money when there is a problem. I have place an order on the 17th and our event is on the 28th,
so I was nervous if the shipment going to make it on time, I decided to make a
phone call to mylocker, spoke to the manager and all they want was more money on the shipping. They did not even try to communicate with their warehouse see if they can speed things up to help me in my situation, it wasn't even a large order. As you can see this company do not care about their customers. I will not order from this site again what so ever, they are not even worth one star rating.

amandag116
9/30/17

Merchandise is of mediocre quality. Workmanship--embriodery (especially) and screenprinting--is shoddy. Prices have been obscenely marked-up. Totally unsatisfactory experience.

joem287
9/29/17

Delivery of my order took twice as long as quoted. The printing on 3 of the 4 items have terrible workmanship. The colors of the lettering are faded and the print is a thin layer. It appears as if they ran out of ink during printing. Either that or the quality of ink they used on the lettering is cheap/inferior. The letters are almost see thru. Only one of the four items I ordered was acceptable. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I took a chance and made a $130 mistake.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM MyLocker.net do your research and shop around. there are other printing companies that have greater quality and customer service.

teresah77
9/18/17

-this is the continuation of one review ---- so this woman wanted me to end up paying $ 37.00 for a freaking t-thirt she said she would give me a 50% off another shirt (which cost me $25.00) because she would not take the size small shirt back and send me a REAL extra-large shirt

asiaj4
6/21/17

i ordered one custom shirt for an event 21 days ahead. just enough time for printing, shipping or if any problems occurred. i have yet to receive my order I'm not going to have the shirt for my event. they keep saying its printing issues but don't they specialize in printing . i literally have a few words on the shirt nothing special. my first and last time ordering from them. Requesting a full refund . they suckkkkk. save yourself get out while you can

johnm1057
5/15/17

I placed an order giving them a week to have the shirts made and shipped out for next day delivery. I called to check on the order and was told everything was on schedule. This was a lie.
They missed the ship date so I called again and was told it would ship out immediately via next day air for Saturday delivery (which was when I had to have the shirts). This was a lie too.
I didn't receive shirts until the following Monday and completely missed the occasion we ordered the shirts for.
I will not order from this company ever again.

jaimes38
4/7/17

I wish I read reviews also. Shirt material is terrible and smells so bad like urine and strong vinegar. It's so strong it gagged me when opening the bag. The sizes are so off and there's a shirt in here I didn't order at all. I hope no one ever buys from this company again.

jameem
3/21/17

Placed an order on Saturday when the company was not open. Sent an email 10 mins later to change the color of the material. Called on Monday and got a voicemail. Now they say it's too late to change it. Crap Customer Service. Will not order from here

kristins47
3/8/17

Please read ALL of the fine print before you order. They did not deliver as expected; paid for additional shipping and received order 5 days later than expected. Two items specifically for a school trip, and refunds not even in their vocabulary, other than NO. Horrendous customer service.

patricks116
1/12/17

I would highly recommend not purchasing from here. Ordered two t-shirts and two sweat tops. T-shirts feel like sandpaper and the sweat tops are not even close to the size described. They offer NO REFUND, only to charge me half price on re-orders. What a joke.

andrewl124
11/15/16

This company quoted a maximum of 5 business days to produce the order, however they took 8 to actually produce the product. Because if this my sons team was unable to use these jerseys for their tournament and the money I did spent on them was completely wasted.
The company will not respond to emails or phone calls so I am starting legal proceedings to get a refund of my money due to their breach of contract.
I really wish I had read the reviews here or other places before purchasing from them. There are plenty of other companies like this out there that won't rip you off. Buyer beware

elg17
11/1/16

If I could give 0 stars I would. This company is very unprofessional and is NOT customer friendly. The manager refused to take accountability for the company's mistakes and replace the order. She met me half way and would only replace one sweatshirt for my daughter with autism (sever sensory issues). She ordered the replacement in the wrong size. I kindly told her I would mail the wrong size replacement back and it was a mistake on their part. I got a not so friendly defensive e-mail back stating that they will no longer continue to replace my order for me EVEN THOUGH THE REPLACEMENT THEY SENT WAS THE WRONG SIZE. So, they refused to honor the original agreement and even replace the one sweatshirt. They are asserting their power and now making it difficult for me and now I must send ALL the items I ordered back and they will refund my order. All I wanted was for them to correct their mistake, instead I was made out to be a difficult customer and I can't send the entire order back as I threw the wrong items out as they said they didn't need them back, I only have the wrong size replacement. So now, they refuse to correct my order (even though it was their mistake) and I can't get my money back because they will not do it without me mailing the entire order back which I can't do because the originally told me they didn't want them back, so I threw them out. This has been a nightmare and Kim from mylocker will just argue with you and not accommodate the customer. I also asked for the owners name or to have someone higher up contact me and I was told she was the highest.

The worst thing about this is that I sent a heartfelt message explaining my daughter's disabilities and that she was very excited for this sweatshirt. This is for a middle school student and their website defaults to adult sizes, so they claimed it was my fault. Anyway, She became uncontrollably upset when the sweatshirt was too big and I was able to calm her down because (after much arguing) they agreed to replace only one sweatshirt for her. They then didn't properly read my e-mail and reordered the wrong size, when the replacement size came and it was too small the meltdown was worst than the first (she is about 6 years behind mentally and has severe sensory issues and fixates on certain things and this sweatshirt was a big deal to her. Mylocker didn't care, in fact the refused to take accountability for sending the replacement in the wrong size and NOW basically told me they won't replace it in the right size, I must mail ALL my items back to get a refund of money and if I want it in the right size, I have to go back on their website and redesign it and reorder it and start all over again! What? They were going to replace it but they won't take accountability they sent it in the wrong replacement size and now are refusing to work with me and blaming this on me. Worst customer service experience I have ever had in my entire life. I am appalled that they wouldn't be more understanding that this is for a child with autism. This is going on 3 weeks of arguing with them and my daughter is so sad everyone else has spirit wear and she doesn't. Now, my locker won't even work with me anymore and my daughter is devastated as she has been eagerly awaiting the replacement and she took the time to design it and everything which was a huge accomplishment for her. Really an uncaring company.

pamelah50
10/11/16

I truly wish I could rate them ZERO stars. Purchased a top last year in my size (2x) and it was small. This year, I got smart and purchased a women's 3 x top. Actually 2 of them. They were literally the tiniest t shirts I have EVER seen! Of course the company policy is not to refund. The company refuses to refund and has not responded to a single email I have sent, so I had to get the BBB Involved. If you do order from them, make sure you order up by 2 or 3 sizes. I also pray you don't have a customer service issue, they will not help. Still waiting for a call/email back 2 weeks later.

loriek
4/4/16

Ordered sweatshirts for girls softball team and was highly disappointed! Poor printing quality on the sweatshirts. The material of sweatshirt felt cheap. Will not order from again, suggest you don't either.

annr36
2/1/16

I wish I had read reviews here and on MyLocker's Facebook page before purchasing! I bought a dozen spirit towels from MyLocker and received a product that was so inferior that I wouldn't even donate them to the homeless shelter. The towels were so thin you could read through them. They arrived in a crumpled mess and when I tried to pull them apart, they were stuck together and actually tore holes in the paper-thin material. I called MyLocker and spoke with Monica who was less than helpful stating that they do not accept returns on any of their products because they are personalized. Which means that they accept NO returns because everything is personalized. How convenient. She finally condescended to replace 3 of the most badly damaged towels but constantly stating that they stand behind their product and she has no idea how this happened. My advice: Buyer beware when ordering from this site! They are not worth the money.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from this business!

denisec55
1/29/16

I ordered 3 "rally towels" and they are so thin that you can see through them. The terry cloth stitching is coming apart right out of the package. Junk, Junk, Junk....

mistyb12
9/30/15

Their attitude is like "It is what it is, sorry for your bad luck".

No. They will make it however they make it and you must accept it. They will not accept returns.

By Jamee M.
Questions? Get answers from the MyLocker.net staff and other customers.

3 Photos for MyLocker.net