MyLocker.net

MyLocker.net has a consumer rating of 1.07 stars from 28 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MyLocker.net also ranks 194th among T Shirts sites. The most common issues with MyLocker.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Please read ALL of the fine print before you order.
  • I carefully designed 4 different t-shirts, using the templates that the website provided.
How would you rate MyLocker.net?

“Never Shipped”

Ashley N.
5/20/20

Ordered a custom hat for my husbands new business/birthday. 2 weeks later I try to find out where the hat is and they decide to cancel the order because " they cannot do the embroidery." How is it that I pick from their selection of fonts and letters and they cant do it?? Was it that the letters made words?? Try anyone else if you need custom work done.

order (22) shirts (7) 2 weeks (4) customer service (10)
ashleyn180
May 20th, 2020

Tip for consumers: Dont bother with the customer contact form on the website. It does not work. Email directly or call. Or dont order from them

chrisa683
November 11th, 2019
My sales rep Ashley was nice and easy to work with but once I complained the product was really bad (Image completely washed out, embroidery not even legible) I was informed that it is because they use digital printing vs silk screening. I guess they stand by their TERRIBLE product as they justified it by saying that is just how digital looks vs screening...yet they have no problem charging the same. They should show a true representation on their website then...see how many orders they get!
lindsayw67
December 21st, 2019
Do NOT use this company. I used this company through Printify to sell ornaments on my Etsy shop & nearly every order was wrong. My customers all waited nearly 2 weeks for ornaments with the wrong designs on them. These designs weren't even mine, they just printed some random image on each one. Customer service was nearly impossible to get in contact with, it took days to get responses. Most customers wanted a refund but those who settled for getting ornaments reprinted had to wait another 2 weeks to receive their fixed order. A NIGHTMARE during the holiday season, I understand they're slammed with orders this time of year but that's no excuse to screw up nearly every single order. Made my business look bad because they kept screwing up & I couldn't do anything about it.
jackl310
November 26th, 2019
Horrible Company and horrible service! Cannot handle volume and cannot produce anything on time! Used them as a provider and this almost caused me my business! Stay away!!!
gregf136
May 15th, 2019
I'm just going to keep it short. My shirt showed up sticky, the print on the back of my shirt started to rubbed off after 10 mins of wear. We sent them photos of our worn shirts and they only wanted to replace the damaged samples, not the entire patch. I was willing to send them the entire batch of shirt back and wait for properly cured replacement. The refused me service, dismissed me and hung up.
loriek
April 4th, 2016
Ordered sweatshirts for girls softball team and was highly disappointed! Poor printing quality on the sweatshirts. The material of sweatshirt felt cheap. Will not order from again, suggest you don't either.
ajat2
December 18th, 2019
Your company, partnered with @Printify, has legitimately made my business look like absolute trash with your ineptitude this holiday season. No other partnership that I have taken on has ever been so careless and unprofessional to deal with in the 16 years I have been in business. Today alone I have had to console and refund fully half a dozen customers because you sent them someone else's order, and this is just the tip of the iceberg. It's been going on for 2 weeks like this because you bit off more than you could chew. A few days ago I received a package of ornaments I ordered and half of them weren't even my art. The other half looked like garbage. Only two out of 20 ordered were sellable. You people should be ashamed of the position you put countless small businesses in this holiday season. To everyone else - STEER CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY AND PRINTIFY. You've been warned.
tiffyr
December 29th, 2019
My business on etsy got an ODR because of these people. If you know etsy, you know ODR's are bad news. Im lucky my shop is still up, for now. They are STILL behind on half a dozen orders that are now 12 days late. Thats actually almost a relief given that the day before Christmas I was being abused by one 200 customers for mylockers incompetence and lateness. These people do not care about their customers, or that they're ruining businesses. We were given no updates, no warnings, no nothing about the over a week long delays we've now experienced. I spent THOUSANDS with mylocker (total over 25k on printify over a 3 week period - most of it going to mylocker mugs and ornaments), and I will never do it again. SPOKE can have my business now. Im legitimately talking with several other businesses about a lawsuit if our shops are closed down by etsy due to mylocker. Beyond all of this nightmare? Over 50 of my customers (maybe closer to 100) have arrived shattered, not packaged well, completely wrong items, missing the entire item from the package, and one of my customers received a "dumb $#*!" mug instead of what she ordered. Nice. I know USPS is rough this time of year, thats why you package well! I have multiple other businesses, I know good CS, and have been very successful in those. Not even I could salvage the cluster*** that mylocker created this year. Im going to see a therapist about it soon and my PCP to make sure that when my nose and eyes burst the other night (straight blood from stress and my blood pressure being so high) that I didn't do any longer term damage from the extreme stress. Thanks mylocker for the worst christmas nightmare I have ever dealt with ever. Take responsibility for the crap you created and answer your customers instead of hiding behind printify and not answering phones, emails or anything else.
asiaj4
June 21st, 2017
i ordered one custom shirt for an event 21 days ahead. just enough time for printing, shipping or if any problems occurred. i have yet to receive my order I'm not going to have the shirt for my event. they keep saying its printing issues but don't they specialize in printing . i literally have a few words on the shirt nothing special. my first and last time ordering from them. Requesting a full refund . they suckkkkk. save yourself get out while you can
kristins47
March 8th, 2017
Please read ALL of the fine print before you order. They did not deliver as expected; paid for additional shipping and received order 5 days later than expected. Two items specifically for a school trip, and refunds not even in their vocabulary, other than NO. Horrendous customer service.
christinec253
May 30th, 2018
Do not use this company! They misrepresent customization time, admit that there is misrepresentations and then do nothing to remedy the situation. Even had two customer service reps hang up on me. There is a reason why this company has terrible reviews across the board!
joem287
September 29th, 2017
Delivery of my order took twice as long as quoted. The printing on 3 of the 4 items have terrible workmanship. The colors of the lettering are faded and the print is a thin layer. It appears as if they ran out of ink during printing. Either that or the quality of ink they used on the lettering is cheap/inferior. The letters are almost see thru. Only one of the four items I ordered was acceptable. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I took a chance and made a $130 mistake.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM MyLocker.net do your research and shop around. there are other printing companies that have greater quality and customer service.

terryw224
December 20th, 2018
My son is a letterman in X Country and order a logo for that with his name . They send me a logo with a rotten egg on it that says Bizzare . !!! They are horrid in every way imaginable . The customer service is equally as bad. !
aimeer13
February 23rd, 2018
I would not give this company any stars. I placed and order that was rejected due to having a licensed picture, understandable, but when I emailed to make sure I picked a non licensed picture, no answer. The next image I used was non licensed, and it was rejected again. I made one more attempt to email, no response. I then decided to make shirts for my event that had simple clip art, and it was accepted. However, the shirts were supposed to be completed and shipped within 5 business day. On the 6th business day, the shirts were still 'in production' and would miss the timeline I needed for my event. I email with no response, then I called the customer service line and waited An Hour with no answer... the wait time simply kept going up even though I was "first in line". I called the next day and spoke with some sort of manager, and her response was "ma'am, we print hundreds of thousands of shirts per day and 99% of the time we get the shirts out on time, we had a problem with one of your shirts so missed the deadline". I informed her that as that 1% of them not completing on time, I would not be able to receive the shirts on time at this point and would like to cancel the order, to which she stated she would not do that because it was a custom order. When asked how the business could operate without having to keep up their end of the contract simply because they already have the customers money, I heard crickets. So here I sit, on the 7th business day and the shirts are not even completed... but don't worry, I was upgraded to 2 day shipping on shirts that are no longer of use to me.
jaimes38
April 7th, 2017
I wish I read reviews also. Shirt material is terrible and smells so bad like urine and strong vinegar. It's so strong it gagged me when opening the bag. The sizes are so off and there's a shirt in here I didn't order at all. I hope no one ever buys from this company again.
johnm1057
May 15th, 2017
I placed an order giving them a week to have the shirts made and shipped out for next day delivery. I called to check on the order and was told everything was on schedule. This was a lie.
They missed the ship date so I called again and was told it would ship out immediately via next day air for Saturday delivery (which was when I had to have the shirts). This was a lie too.
I didn't receive shirts until the following Monday and completely missed the occasion we ordered the shirts for.
I will not order from this company ever again.
mikes942
April 30th, 2018
I carefully designed 4 different t-shirts, using the templates that the website provided. The templates are plentiful and creative... no issues there. However, all 4 shirts arrived substantially different than what we ordered. The company acknowledged some of the errors on each shirt and offered to redo all four shirts, but they also refused to acknowledge two significant errors on two of the shirts and - even though they'd agreed to redo ALL of them, they oddly refused to incorporate these two additional corrections. Mindboggling. You read that correctly, even though they acknowledged that there were errors on all four shirts - and they would redo all four shirts with the corrections that their system caused - they REFUSED to make two adjustments that (they claimed) were in the original order and therefore, since those were my fault they "had to" keep those errors in the re-prints. What? I mean at this point, why wave around the sword of "company policy" when you have to remake the shirts anyway? Do it purely out of goodwill!

When asked about how all of these errors could have occurred, the customer service representative acknowledged that NO ONE reviews the orders. That is, the process is entirely automated: Once you submit the order from their website, it goes straight to digital printing. The issue with all 4 of our shirts (each with a different design) is that we used symbols from the keyboard in lieu of characters or numbers, just to add some clever elements to the slogans or company name. For example we used hash marks / CHEVY \ or accents ~Roll Tide~ using common keyboard symbols. These symbols showed up just fine on the order sheet too (I have screen shots)! But what happens is that each symbol gets converted into gibberish at THEIR End. The representative explained that, they know this is a problem with their computerized printers and they're working to correct the website to warn people not to choose ANY symbols. But because no one reviews these incoming orders (even though they know their printers won't do symbols) the company automatically redoes those shirts, But Only IF you call them to complain AND you can prove it was their fault.

That's great, except in the end, the customer does not get the shirt that they designed because the only thing MyLocker will do is remake the shirt without your cool looking symbols. They will under no circumstances give you a refund, again, even though they KNOW that their printers will screw up your design. PLUS you now have to wait another 10 days for the (boring, ordinary) replacement shirts. And the old t-shirts? Due to the gibberish printed on them they are completely ruined, unwearable... they look ridiculous, nonsensical.

The other problem that happened was that on two of the four templates the block lettering converted to script. It's impossible to read the script. But the rep refused to correct that because, she said, the computer is never wrong. In other words, I(!) must have selected the script because that's the way it arrived to their computers. I tried to point out that I submitted symbols (and those symbols were in my final order sheet too) but those symbols "arrived" at the company's computer converted into gibberish. She had no response to that.

Even though they were redoing these two shirts because of the previous issue (messed up symbols), the rep refused to change the script back to block letters. Her defense was this (and this is the other sneaky low-ball practice): since MyLocker sends out a confirmation with an image of the finalized t-shirts, if they do not hear back promptly, then they will assume those finalized images are correct and nonrefundable. Here's the problem. No where is it clearly stated that YOU must promptly and scrupulously review that email immediately BECAUSE their system is prone to glitching! Nowhere are you pre-warned about the symbols-typos! I order a lot from Amazon, Banana Republic, Target, Costco, etc.... I rarely review the "confirmation email" because I have yet to see an order randomly botched this badly (or even at all!). The complaint or warning that I would like to share is this: with MyLocker you need to triple check your submissions AND immediately review the images in the confirmation email. I would also STRONGLY urge you to take a Live VIDEO of your invoice right as you are about to hit "submit" on the order. This is your ONLY proof of how YOU CREATED your t-shirts before the order arrives at their printers, potentially altered.

Of course, the other option is just to order somewhere else. I have since found a local digital printing shop that is very personable; does complete customizing; has a quicker turnaround (because there's no mailing involved) and is about 20% cheaper. They'll even print on to your own shirt//hat/scarf/anything, or you can use one of their shirts. Very cool.
patricks116
January 12th, 2017
I would highly recommend not purchasing from here. Ordered two t-shirts and two sweat tops. T-shirts feel like sandpaper and the sweat tops are not even close to the size described. They offer NO REFUND, only to charge me half price on re-orders. What a joke.
kicks5
October 19th, 2017
very bad customer service, all they want from you is more money when there is a problem. I have place an order on the 17th and our event is on the 28th,
so I was nervous if the shipment going to make it on time, I decided to make a
phone call to mylocker, spoke to the manager and all they want was more money on the shipping. They did not even try to communicate with their warehouse see if they can speed things up to help me in my situation, it wasn't even a large order. As you can see this company do not care about their customers. I will not order from this site again what so ever, they are not even worth one star rating.
jameem
March 21st, 2017
Placed an order on Saturday when the company was not open. Sent an email 10 mins later to change the color of the material. Called on Monday and got a voicemail. Now they say it's too late to change it. Crap Customer Service. Will not order from here
teresah77
September 18th, 2017
-this is the continuation of one review ---- so this woman wanted me to end up paying $ 37.00 for a freaking t-thirt she said she would give me a 50% off another shirt (which cost me $25.00) because she would not take the size small shirt back and send me a REAL extra-large shirt
andrewl124
November 15th, 2016
This company quoted a maximum of 5 business days to produce the order, however they took 8 to actually produce the product. Because if this my sons team was unable to use these jerseys for their tournament and the money I did spent on them was completely wasted.
The company will not respond to emails or phone calls so I am starting legal proceedings to get a refund of my money due to their breach of contract.
I really wish I had read the reviews here or other places before purchasing from them. There are plenty of other companies like this out there that won't rip you off. Buyer beware
amandag116
September 30th, 2017
Merchandise is of mediocre quality. Workmanship--embriodery (especially) and screenprinting--is shoddy. Prices have been obscenely marked-up. Totally unsatisfactory experience.
denisec55
January 29th, 2016
I ordered 3 "rally towels" and they are so thin that you can see through them. The terry cloth stitching is coming apart right out of the package. Junk, Junk, Junk....
annr36
February 1st, 2016
I wish I had read reviews here and on MyLocker's Facebook page before purchasing! I bought a dozen spirit towels from MyLocker and received a product that was so inferior that I wouldn't even donate them to the homeless shelter. The towels were so thin you could read through them. They arrived in a crumpled mess and when I tried to pull them apart, they were stuck together and actually tore holes in the paper-thin material. I called MyLocker and spoke with Monica who was less than helpful stating that they do not accept returns on any of their products because they are personalized. Which means that they accept NO returns because everything is personalized. How convenient. She finally condescended to replace 3 of the most badly damaged towels but constantly stating that they stand behind their product and she has no idea how this happened. My advice: Buyer beware when ordering from this site! They are not worth the money.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from this business!

No. They will make it however they make it and you must accept it. They will not accept returns.

By Jamee M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MyLocker.net staff and other customers.

Create 100% Custom T-Shirts, Hoodies, Jerseys & More!

MyLocker Makes it Easy and Fun to Make Completely Personalized Gear for Yourself, Your Team, or as a Gift
Make your own 100% custom t-shirts, hoodies, polos, jerseys and more with no minimums at MyLocker. It’s incredibly fast, easy, and fun! Make custom-designed shirts that fit your life. You’ll have extraordinary personalized apparel for sports, school, work, and all your activities. You can make your custom t-shirts, team clothing, sports gear or amazing high school spirit wear. Make your own personalized corporate event clothing or alumni apparel. We’ve got endless color, style and design options.

Get ready to create: Hoodies, Golf polos, Jackets, Team jerseys, Embroidered fleece

We make it easy to create apparel for men, women and kids. You’ll have high quality, personalized gear at discount prices. You can actually customize scrubs, yoga pants, soccer shirts and tablet sleeves in one place. Why not create your own items and active gear family and friends? They make absolutely amazing and personalized gifts. And with no minimums required, you can make 1 or 100!

Create the Best Personalized Tees and Clothing Online - Great designs begin here. Create the best personalized t-shirts and clothing instantly with our online tools. You can design brand name clothing cheaply. Or make inexpensive t-shirt customizations for the whole family in a few steps with our online builder. Just choose a product and color. Select a personalization, sport or activity. Pick from our fun and full-color graphic design templates and add text. You can even upload your logo. It's easy!

It’s fun to create your own shorts, hats, jackets and sweatshirts. Customize clothes and personalize the best tees to coordinate with accessories, like custom duffel bags, backpacks, and towels. We’ve got your spirited looks covered—from baseball to softball, from Army to Navy. Whether you need shirts for a family reunion or for a restaurant, MyLocker delivers rapid turnarounds. Create an inspired coach’s gift or custom fashions just for you! Let your imagination take the lead.

You're Seconds Away from Creating 100% Customized Gear for Yourself, Your Team, or Your Group!
Personalize apparel that suits your style. Make your own customized team gear for your organization or school. We have thousands of business, student, volunteer and team customers! We have official gear for you: School, Destination, EMS, Fire Department, Police Department, Marathons, National Parks, State Parks, Triathlons

Though designing your apparel is simple, our service remains as personalized as our clothing. We’ll help you add logos to jerseys, ladies jackets, kids sweatshirts, or men’s hats. We also specialize in bulk team apparel, offering wholesale discounts with your satisfaction guaranteed.

alexp73
Alex P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyLocker.net?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.1
Have a question about MyLocker.net?