Review of Myholiday

Horsens, DK
clausp@campaya.com

sandyd60
10/20/17

Found cheapest airfare deal through "I want that flight ". Chose to book jetstar flights, then it took me to myholidays.com . After entering passenger details and credit card details, then press submit, and you get a message saying it is dearer due to fluctuating airline carrier prices. It was late at night and I just wanted to get flights booked, so I just paid it. Usually I would check this out. Anyway, got my tickets and checked in. Finally saw the entries on my account today, and they had charged me another $15, and a foreign transaction fee. When I booked there was an Australian phone number, so I assumed that was where they were, but now I find out that they operate from the Middle East. I intend to take my story to a current affairs program. These people should be stopped.

andersh5
8/23/17

They also just say they don't want to give me my ticket but have charged my money. If they not want to give the ticket so why charge you?

tonyl106
7/17/17

When you book a ticket it will show as Pending. You will not get a conformation on the ticket. They will take your money and you will be stranded at the airport like I was. Email and calling will not help. Total Scam. Stay away.

Questions? Get answers from the Myholiday staff and other customers.

Myholiday?