This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Myefox.it

Myefox.it has a consumer rating of 4.46 stars from 69 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Myefox.it also ranks 157th among Mobile Phones sites.

• Ho acquistato vari telefoni e smartwatch mi sono sempre trovato bene.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Myefox.it?

“Good Smartwatch”

Stefano G.
2/26/19

Bought a smartwatch in early December, attracted by the very competitive price. Arrived in February, long times but put into account as chosen economic expedition from China.Via the web you can track the package, myefox has always responded to my emails when I asked for information on the package.The product conforms to the one I have chosen

“Never again!”

Riccardo M.
2/28/19

I bought several phones from this store without ever having a problem. Then, in July 2018, I received a defective telephone ( 110), purchased from the German warehouse: after several emails and as many attempts to solve the problem via software, they asked me to send the phone back to their warehouse in China ( 30). After a few months and several reminder emails, the phone returns with the exact same defect when I sent it. Despite countless requests for reimbursement, they paid me with a 20 coupon, which I declined (February 28,2019). Unprofessional!

ho acquistato (10)
stefanog16
February 26th, 2019
riccardom19
February 28th, 2019
fabiot10
February 25th, 2017
Great phone, perfect delivery (time and quality) and price.
Good support from customer service due to not availability of the chosen colour, kindly replaced with more expensive one without surcharge.
Something to improve: answering time (more than 24 h is quite long time).
advensidord
February 18th, 2019
Excellent seller with highly positive communication service, I personally recommend worldwide, and regarding to the item I acquired ( ELEPHONE SOLDIER) base on ANTUTU benchmark app read out the item is original in all aspect, Thank you guys keep up the good work, never fail someone ok!
massimilianof1
April 21st, 2017
Good communication with the seller, satisfactory sale.
I bought this tablet three years ago but, despite it, they helped me with a firmware problem.
andream321
January 4th, 2019
Perfect item... no problem with the customer care office when I had something to ask. Always available every hour of the day or night
peppen
September 5th, 2019
Very bad experience. Very bad experience!
No communication is chat, email, facebook.
Telephone charged for the first time and battery that was about to explode.
I do not recommend shopping because if you need assistance this is non-existent!
giuseppec22
January 12th, 2019
I made several purchases of Smartphone, I would like to recommend this company that stands out for its professionalism and expertise before and after sales
sianog
March 11th, 2017
I bought a phone that UMI MAX has had overheating problems that made it unusable. I contacted Myefox and they said immediately. They asked me, after I sent a short film, they asked me to send him the phone failure. Meanwhile they sent me another phone of a higher value of which I am waiting for the delivery. Very helpful and friendly. I will continue to buy from them.
albertov11
February 10th, 2018
Bought a smartphone with apparently competitive price (40 cheaper than amazon). The mobile phone I received was not water resistant as it claimed. After just 3 days I had serious problems and the phone stopped working. There is started a nightmare: email support barely able to write in English, denying any for of refund and asking me to ship to china the product. I had to start paypal formal complaint procedure in order to receive consistent reply (luckily I used paypal!). Shipping expenses have to be paid by the client and their policy are not in line with minimum European standard (es. Refunds are never guaranteed, partial refund like 70% is possible only after 3 days and then the product can only be repaired or substituted forcing the client to pay and wait for shipping). My conclusion is that despite apparently good prices it is absolutely nonsense to buy here any product.
massimilianof2
January 16th, 2019
DON'T BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. I bought a smartphone very nice, in the beginning, there was no problem with it but then it didn't work anymore. I informed them but they DON'T ANSWER TO MY EMAILS. I just want to send it to them for repair but they disappeared. DISGRACEFUL
avinashb
December 24th, 2011
I placed my order on July 18th, 2011, and today is Oct 12,2011, I have not got my parcel till now.

Do they actually sell goods? I assume they are just a website to loot our hard earned money.

They don't even put some responsible person online so that I can talk to him and tell him how have I been put on hold without delivering my parcel for 3 months that too after I paid for "express delivery including insurance cover".

I had no idea by the term express delivery they meant it will take forever to reach the parcel. Kindly suggest me the solution as soon as possible.
Please tell me if they actually the parcel or their is a possibility of refunding the amount.

Kindly note I have been mailing them for more than 2 months. They don't even put some responsible person in charge of this case and ask him to go through the whole story and send the parcel or refund the amount within 2-3 days.

I have been waiting very patiently for the parcel but unfortunately I have got nothing and feel cheated.

What's new they are now rejecting to entertain our email and requests out-rightly and have officially pulled out their hands of the matter.

Their manager Ms Catherine, she sounded a serious person and honest too but, to our dismay she was among that bunch of thieves too.

Kindly suggest if their is a way out.

In the meantime stay away from these Chinese thieves.
jacquesc2
January 30th, 2012
andream130
March 20th, 2017
I had a problem with a phone that wasn't workting the camera. We had an exchange of communications. For about 20 days, after thos i sent the package. Obviusly there is half a planet in the middle so it arrived 1 month after there. They looked for repairing it for about 2 months. Thenthey said to me to give my address, and to wait. I waited other 2 months. In the end 6 months, but the good arrived perfectly. So very long, but it is to consider the price...
fabriziod2
September 12th, 2018
Great smartphone fast, very light and intuitive. Also satisfied with the battery life. The product corresponds exactly to the characteristics shown in the description!
Fast and hassle free shipping myefox.it recommended!
trut40
June 5th, 2017
Ordered and paid for phone Letv Le Max, unfortunately item was not available to ship from warehouse. After contacting customer support within few days the full amount was refunded. The four stars goes to the support willing to help.
gabrielea7
January 9th, 2019
Up to now a very responsible service as in the past when I first got in touch with myefox for the first time. Do hope to receive the ordered product in time and in perfect conditions like the one I ordered in the past
alessandrom44
December 21st, 2018
Professionalism and kindness. The staff responsible for after-sales assistance was exemplary. He immediately understood the problem and found the optimal solution without waiting for time, delivering the order very quickly. Thank you.

Tip for consumers: Professionalism and kindness

robertot11
January 12th, 2017
Ad promised my order arrived in Italy on 9 january. The payment with paypal was made on 25 November. Notice that this was a presale. Delivery. Excellent service. It worth. Thanks Myefox.
fabiob22
January 23rd, 2017
My order will arrive in Italy on 26 january. The payment with paypal was made on 01.01.2017. This was a presale. Support by email is very fast. Excellent service, overall satisfied!
Thanks, Fabio.
andreinah
andreina h.
October 22nd, 2018
good products, is the second purchase I make for EFOX and I think it's a good page to buy mobile phones in addition to fast shipping.
stefanog6
March 1st, 2017
I bought two times by them and, after a problem, they were in contact with me for everything. I can't find better resellers on the market!
antoniof27
February 17th, 2017
Always available to the customer the assistance of Myefox service. Ready to solve any problem of the order management. I made several purchases on the site and I found myself very well, both for the reliability of both products and for customer support. Really to recommend purchases on this site and the products are also cheaper.
robertob36
March 4th, 2017
Good quality good price, when you con be also fast in shipping like this time it is perfect. I like very much to buy from China.
lucior6
November 15th, 2018
Order received as described, very effective and responsive customer service. I can not say anything bad about them.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Myefox.it staff and other customers.

Gentile cliente, Abbiamo dei accessori elettronici sul Amazon, come Batterie esterne, Powerbank, Custodie protettive, Supporti Stativi, Caricatori/Caricabatterie da auto, Hub, Caricabatterie wireless, Speaker bluetooth, Pellicole di Schermo... Siamo...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Myefox.it?

Have a question about Myefox.it?