This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

My Cell Accessories

My Cell Accessories has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. My Cell Accessories also ranks 137th among Mobile Accessories sites.

How would you rate My Cell Accessories?

“They are a fraudulent business, stay a mile away.”

Robbie B.
11/15/17

I bought an iPhone X (256GB) for $1252. 67. They make the whole purchase experience so legit that I even got a notification with Canada Post tracking number for Priority delivery within 3 business days. And this is where it ends, the tracking information just stays at "Electronic information submitted by the shipper". They will charge your credit card but will not ship the product. If this happened to you, call your credit card company and dispute the charge. Then this fraudulent vendor might as well offer you a refund.

robbieb34
November 15th, 2017
I bought an iPhone X (256GB) for $1252. 67.

If this happened to you, call your credit card company and dispute the charge.
Then this fraudulent vendor might as well offer you a refund.
johns2517
November 22nd, 2017
As other reviewers said, it's all a scam, even though they seem to have Faceboo/twitter/LinkedIn presence. Paid full amount for a phone that not delivered yet 2 months later. Initiated dispute with bank.

Stay away!
stevet155
November 17th, 2017
Stay away, they charge your credit card and never deliver the goods! They claim they cancel and refund your credit card but its all lies. Stay away. I reported them to the police.

Questions? Get answers from the My Cell Accessories staff and other customers.

One stop for all your cell phone accessories requirements at affordable prices

How do I know I can trust these reviews about My Cell Accessories?

Have a question about My Cell Accessories?