muzu tv

muzu tv has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate muzu tv?

“MUZU TV”

fiona K.
2/4/09

MUZU TV - At first I thought this was a scam - my friend had been going on about the site and how great it was and I just thought there was no way that a legal free music site existed. It is a little confusing to use at first but once you start you will never stop! The fact that you can embed the player with your playlists saved is a great feature and it seems that once one update the player in muzu it changes where you have embedded the player. Useful for updating my blog, site etc. It is annoying that you can't download the video but no sites is perfect. I would recommend that you check this one out

fionak
February 4th, 2009

Useful for updating my blog, site etc.

It is annoying that you can't download the video but no sites is perfect.

I would recommend that you check this one out

Questions? Get answers from the muzu tv staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about muzu tv?

Have a question about muzu tv?