Review of Multimining

London, England EC1Y 8SL, United Kingdom

22 reviews with 5 stars

arthurk91
9/1/19

This site is so fantastic it's one of the best investment I have ever seen. At I thought I was a joke but when I moved in I saw that it was the reality. I am now a regular investor at Multimining.
Payments on time!
Recommended!

ehsans6
7/31/19

I am a free user of multiminig.website and I'm really satisfied. it mines and I claim every hour and after 24 hours I have my bitcoin in my wallet. I love multimining.website

mariab387
7/17/19

A great way to get started in mining without needing any investment. Never had any issues with payouts.

yvetteg28
6/14/19

One week ago I found that my account is disappeared but, when I was sent an email to the admin of this site and they solve my issue in just 24 hours. I also got free coupon code "MULTI30" so, I bought one mining plan and start mining and got paid yesterday.

leroyw26
6/5/19

Multimining.website provides 30% discount on every mining plan just use "MULTI30" coupon code and grab this amazing offer. I bought one package get 30% off and my mining speed is increase now. Also I got paid in yesterday.

clarkr20
5/24/19

Most of the people I saw on forums said its scam, but I tested that for half of year and it works very well, I gets my everyday payout and if there is something, they have very good support, everytime I asked them for something they answer me long long beatiful meanable answer. So I LIKE this way to mine as a future investments Thumbs up Genesis mining !

barbarag350
5/24/19

Mutlimining.website is one of the most trusted cloud mining company and now it is serving its members for quite a few years.
I personally use the website and its easy to use.

faustinop4
5/17/19

As I am on of the old user of this website I am telling that Multimining.website is 100% legit bitcoin mining website. I think they come with the new version of the website.

calvinr32
10/11/18

I am an upgraded user with this site and I got paid today. I bought the package with the cheapest price of just 0.09 BTC. I am very thankful to the admin of this site for my instance payment.

clintr18
9/25/18

So far everything worked out pretty good for me. They are faster than other companies and reliable. It is an amazing experience. It is the most profitable cloud mining platform worked for me. Withdrawing is easy and can be done quickly.

josek29
9/5/18

After getting upgrade my package I got my payment in just 24 hours. I used free account before but it takes so much time to get paid so, I decided to get upgrade my self and after that, I got paid very instance.

kmillerm
6/7/18

Today I found very useful webistebfor Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum mining. I have withdrawn my Bitcoin with minor withdrawal fee. I recommend to all for use this website.

staffenr
5/30/18

Well, I used this website for mining since so many times. When I started my mining at that time they only provide Bitcoin mining but now in the new version they provide Litecoin as well as Ethereum. If you are new and register on this website then you receive 30GH/S for the lifetime. I earn $25 to $35 daily with this website.

patricki11
5/22/18

Old version was bad but the new version is very secure and Fast and now the mining options are updated with LTC and ETH. now minng with altcoin is very easy. i have purchased new version mining plans and soon reach out threshold.

stacia6
5/8/18

Excellent faucet, great for long term rewards. Also very generous & best website to earn free eth, btc, and ltc. It is a very good service and very good security, all your earnings are totally safe, enjoy claiming an even mining as I do and I just wish I could withdraw a Little sooner.

paolar14
4/13/18

Hell yeah, the decision to upgrade my free account was a difficult one, but after my friend's suggestion I decided to go ahead and upgrade, and guess what it's worth the risk, now after 1st withdrawal the 2nd one which is full profit.

Yaa the reviews says it all that people are also got scammed which is the sad part here.

But if you take Genesis mining which is the leading mining company in the industry [THERE ARE SO MANY BUT NO ONE IS FREE], they also have the same issues, people are also blaming genesis that they stolen their money, after all, you are mining free at Multimining so What do you expect in free mining and by the way its Bitcoin which worth around $7,783.22[13April2k18], so play safe and mine at your own risk.

riyaj3
2/23/18

Just an independent cloud miner interested in cryptocurrency.

In a world of scam and fraudulent online investment. Multimining.website is indeed a game changer. Always deliver as promised.

Paying for 5 months rolling... The best investment decision I have ever made.

alexisu
12/28/17

I started last October and I invested around $4000. I receive around $30-$40 a day in Bitcoin. Many people complain on these sites which to me seems very bad on their part. It's very legit as of now. Not really any complaints. If people are giving bad reviews then my only advice is...You should know that practically all 'money making' sites on the internet are a 'RISK,' and all good things come to an end.

noorh5
12/28/17

I received my payment within 30 minutes! :) I'm really satisfied :) Great service and so easy to use its a money making site try it now.

robins253
12/20/17

Mining is a game of patience but this time my heart was in my mouth because of fake reviews and people calling it's a scam and claiming that they wont pay.

But i have tried my ass of to get paid, this time its took little longer than usual but i got the money at the end of the day.

Here's go the line "if an ends well all well"....

lives6
11/30/17

This is my first mining platform and i have great experience with it.the one golden rule that all btc miner should keep in mining is that,

"invest the money you can afford to loose.

if you are a newbie and don't know how to mine or trade then just keep holding your btc.

for newbie it is safe to invest only in btc. after proper research you can try alt coins.

uvladmiru
11/26/17

want to start mining and struggling to find genuine source or platform then trust me this one will be your best mining experience ever. so go ahead and start mining your first bitcoin.

I paid if you would have read my review s you would see how much I spent on I have pictures to backup what I am writing about

By gregory z.

yes I joined the multimining site because of all the great reviews it has to me I go by reviews they are very helpful until now with this site. No I do not have a problem with the fees that how they make their money ,Just as long as I get my coins.,

By gregory z.

well I would not know because put my withdraw request in on April 3 here it is April 13th and still no word from them when writing them about it. I personally believe its a scam until I see all my payouts and upgrades that I paid to do.

By gregory z.

No I have not been paid and still waiting for my first payout so I say no they dont its a scam

By gregory z.

I can tell you why SCAM SCAM SCAM RUN FROM THIS SITE DONT BUT MONEY INTO IT sorry for the caps I was not yelling at you making nice and so people can see it

By gregory z.

I have no idea unless you are putting the address in wrong maybe missing part of the address. or who ever you have bit coins in is not letting I just dont know I am so sorry I could not help you have good day

By gregory z.

If you paid these SCAMMERS any money you lost whatever amount you put into it

By gregory z.

They want your btc first so you lose your btc because they are SCAMMERS Do not fall for their lies read the post they take your money and you never see anything from them

By gregory z.

Questions? Get answers from the Multimining staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Multimining