Multimining

Multimining has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 34 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Multimining also ranks 15th among Cryptocurrency sites.

• it mines and I claim every hour and after 24 hours I have my bitcoin in my wallet.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Multimining?

“Best place to earn BTC”

Arthur K.
9/1/19

This site is so fantastic it's one of the best investment I have ever seen. At I thought I was a joke but when I moved in I saw that it was the reality. I am now a regular investor at Multimining. Payments on time! Recommended!

“Fake reviews unethical response”

Jerald E.
5/16/19

I sent an email to them asking why I cant withdraw, stating that I ave multiple logins. I told them that I have not even register as I am an old user, I only put my bitcoin address and mining starts right away. They could not even explained and responded to my email saying that they don't need to explain and the recent response got is saying disgraceful language. I have all the email conversation we had with then and surely they are part of those who victimize people online and asking them to upgrade before you can withdraw. I was warned before that this is another scheme of fooling people but I did not listen. I even invited several friends and I got more than 150+ referrals but in the end I have tested and proven that they are not to be trusted, tested and proven by me. Email threads are unethical and unprofessional. Careful to those who will upgrade because you might end up loosing your money instead of gaining.

24 hours (3)
jamesl1317
February 24th, 2020
It has come to the notice of authorities that many unregulated companies are using clone websites to target citizens and hence it has issued a warning to all traders not to deal with any unregulated companies and not to be lured by their false propaganda of unrealistic returns on investments, and not to fall in their trap. Their advertisements can be mouthwatering, but at the end of the day they will run off with your capital too. Thanks to Hack101 they helped me recovery all of my lost funds, you can contact *******@tutanota.com and share the testimony they shouldn't keep ripping people off
mohamada33
February 1st, 2020
Hi, I changed my phone and they asked me to update the plan. The plan has been updated. I cannot change the wallet address. Please help me

This is my old wallet address 13cx1JNEYArZF1q2PQcwCRsoKqkpcsxXJ6
And this my new wallet address please A change my wallet address
1XHZpvBnRx5h9ZUjVGaifLXPD4suHRvYT
arthurk91
September 1st, 2019
Payments on time!
Recommended!
ehsans6
July 31st, 2019
I am a free user of multiminig.website and I'm really satisfied. it mines and I claim every hour and after 24 hours I have my bitcoin in my wallet. I love multimining.website
mariab387
July 17th, 2019
A great way to get started in mining without needing any investment. Never had any issues with payouts.
yvetteg28
June 14th, 2019
One week ago I found that my account is disappeared but, when I was sent an email to the admin of this site and they solve my issue in just 24 hours. I also got free coupon code "MULTI30" so, I bought one mining plan and start mining and got paid yesterday.
leroyw26
June 5th, 2019
Multimining.website provides 30% discount on every mining plan just use "MULTI30" coupon code and grab this amazing offer. I bought one package get 30% off and my mining speed is increase now. Also I got paid in yesterday.
barbarag350
May 24th, 2019
Mutlimining.website is one of the most trusted cloud mining company and now it is serving its members for quite a few years.
I personally use the website and its easy to use.
clarkr20
May 24th, 2019
Most of the people I saw on forums said its scam, but I tested that for half of year and it works very well, I gets my everyday payout and if there is something, they have very good support, everytime I asked them for something they answer me long long beatiful meanable answer. So I LIKE this way to mine as a future investments Thumbs up Genesis mining !
faustinop4
May 17th, 2019
As I am on of the old user of this website I am telling that Multimining.website is 100% legit bitcoin mining website. I think they come with the new version of the website.
wadew32
June 12th, 2019
Don't believe their fake reviews. After 8 months of free mining I earned over .003 satoshis then my account disappeared. The only answer I got from these frauds was to click "forgot password" which did nothing since my email is no longer in their system. This company is a fraud. Stay away from them. Try bitcoin miner by Microsoft. They automatically deposit into your wallet every time you reach .00005000.
calvinr32
October 11th, 2018
I am an upgraded user with this site and I got paid today. I bought the package with the cheapest price of just 0.09 BTC. I am very thankful to the admin of this site for my instance payment.
clintr18
September 25th, 2018
So far everything worked out pretty good for me. They are faster than other companies and reliable. It is an amazing experience. It is the most profitable cloud mining platform worked for me. Withdrawing is easy and can be done quickly.
kmillerm
June 7th, 2018
Today I found very useful webistebfor Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum mining. I have withdrawn my Bitcoin with minor withdrawal fee. I recommend to all for use this website.
josek29
September 5th, 2018
After getting upgrade my package I got my payment in just 24 hours. I used free account before but it takes so much time to get paid so, I decided to get upgrade my self and after that, I got paid very instance.
patricki11
May 22nd, 2018
Old version was bad but the new version is very secure and Fast and now the mining options are updated with LTC and ETH. now minng with altcoin is very easy. i have purchased new version mining plans and soon reach out threshold.
stacia6
May 8th, 2018
Excellent faucet, great for long term rewards. Also very generous & best website to earn free eth, btc, and ltc. It is a very good service and very good security, all your earnings are totally safe, enjoy claiming an even mining as I do and I just wish I could withdraw a Little sooner.
staffenr
May 30th, 2018
Well, I used this website for mining since so many times. When I started my mining at that time they only provide Bitcoin mining but now in the new version they provide Litecoin as well as Ethereum. If you are new and register on this website then you receive 30GH/S for the lifetime. I earn $25 to $35 daily with this website.
riyaj3
February 23rd, 2018
Just an independent cloud miner interested in cryptocurrency.

In a world of scam and fraudulent online investment. Multimining.website is indeed a game changer. Always deliver as promised.

Paying for 5 months rolling... The best investment decision I have ever made.
alexisu
December 28th, 2017
I started last October and I invested around $4000. I receive around $30-$40 a day in Bitcoin. Many people complain on these sites which to me seems very bad on their part. It's very legit as of now. Not really any complaints. If people are giving bad reviews then my only advice is...You should know that practically all 'money making' sites on the internet are a 'RISK,' and all good things come to an end.
lhossaino
September 21st, 2018
Washington lhou bodo ouben zaghar ait uchow from tagzirt and aritwicha l3ilm yaaaarrrebbbi amiiiine yaaaarrebbi amiiine yaaarrrab sadakallaho adiiime
noorh5
December 28th, 2017
I received my payment within 30 minutes! :) I'm really satisfied :) Great service and so easy to use its a money making site try it now.
robins253
December 20th, 2017
Mining is a game of patience but this time my heart was in my mouth because of fake reviews and people calling it's a scam and claiming that they wont pay.

But i have tried my ass of to get paid, this time its took little longer than usual but i got the money at the end of the day.

Here's go the line "if an ends well all well"....
mardianat
February 4th, 2018
I have contacted them through support a lot of times already. Not even a single reply. I even paid the maintenance fees of 0.001 btc for my withdrawal of 0.01 btc to be processed. Paid on the 23rd of January 2018. Until now, nothing. No payout, no replies to my email. How much longer should i wait? I wanted to upgrade to a fish, but with this kind of attitude, i don't think so. Are they scam or not? Some say scam, some say they got paid. I hope i'll be paid too! I'll just wait and wait.. No harm in waiting, i guess
lives6
November 30th, 2017
This is my first mining platform and i have great experience with it.the one golden rule that all btc miner should keep in mining is that,

"invest the money you can afford to loose.

if you are a newbie and don't know how to mine or trade then just keep holding your btc.

for newbie it is safe to invest only in btc. after proper research you can try alt coins.

I paid if you would have read my review s you would see how much I spent on I have pictures to backup what I am writing about

By gregory z.

I want change my wallet address this old wallet address 13cx1JNEYArZF1q2PQcwCRsoKqkpcsxXJ6

By Mohamad A.

yes I joined the multimining site because of all the great reviews it has to me I go by reviews they are very helpful until now with this site. No I do not have a problem with the fees that how they make their money ,Just as long as I get my coins.,

By gregory z.

well I would not know because put my withdraw request in on April 3 here it is April 13th and still no word from them when writing them about it. I personally believe its a scam until I see all my payouts and upgrades that I paid to do.

Does it payments?

No I have not been paid and still waiting for my first payout so I say no they dont its a scam

By gregory z.

I can tell you why SCAM SCAM SCAM RUN FROM THIS SITE DONT BUT MONEY INTO IT sorry for the caps I was not yelling at you making nice and so people can see it

By gregory z.

I have no idea unless you are putting the address in wrong maybe missing part of the address. or who ever you have bit coins in is not letting I just dont know I am so sorry I could not help you have good day

By gregory z.

If you paid these SCAMMERS any money you lost whatever amount you put into it

By gregory z.

They want your btc first so you lose your btc because they are SCAMMERS Do not fall for their lies read the post they take your money and you never see anything from them

By gregory z.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Multimining staff and other customers.

Multimining Pool is trusted online Bitcoin Cloud Mining Company that provides Free BTC Mining/Hashing service. The Best Bitcoin Miner Pool 2018 - Multimining.website

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Multimining?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.0
Have a question about Multimining?