Multimining

Multimining has a consumer rating of 3.58 stars from 40 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Multimining most frequently mention new version and wallet address. Multimining ranks 73rd among Cryptocurrency sites.

• It mines and I claim every hour and after 24 hours I have my bitcoin in my wallet.

• But i have a problem with maintenance fee of 0.001 btc.
How would you rate Multimining?

“Money Making Site.”

Alexis u.
12/28/17

I started last October and I invested around $4000. I receive around $30-$40 a day in Bitcoin. Many people complain on these sites which to me seems very bad on their part. It's very legit as of now. Not really any complaints. If people are giving bad reviews then my only advice is... You should know that practically all 'money making' sites on the internet are a 'RISK,' and all good things come to an end.

“Totally scam... Please don't invest here...”

Raja B.
8/29/20

Yesterday I upgraded from V0 to V1 Plan. It took several minutes to respond. Once it was done I was so happy. But when I checked out today my happiness turned into guilty... Because before upgradation I registered my withdrawal address 3PPmVKjebTRa2VbMLibLKkWFpj74ZATmGM... But when checked it today it has changed to 3AYyBKsF7k5CyW8uvhd4pLRmxu9hWdWQ19 they just cheat people by this trick... I suggest you I have lost my money... Please don't lose yours.

maintenance fee (5) 24 hours (3)
rajab14
August 29th, 2020

I suggest you I have lost my money... Please don't lose yours.
nasrn
October 12th, 2020
Who can pay the first fees 0.001 and I'll give them the half of my withdraws all the time;)
This is a great problem for me
davidk1880
October 29th, 2020
I had paid the mining fee of 0.001 btc, did not receive my withdraw and it has been now 14 hours. I will wait another 10 hours as it does say it may take up to 24 hours. Just wondering if there is anyone out there that had actually gotten their withdraws. Begining to think this is a SCAM.
mohamada33
February 1st, 2020
Hi, I changed my phone and they asked me to update the plan. The plan has been updated. I cannot change the wallet address. Please help me

This is my old wallet address 13cx1JNEYArZF1q2PQcwCRsoKqkpcsxXJ6
And this my new wallet address please A change my wallet address
1XHZpvBnRx5h9ZUjVGaifLXPD4suHRvYT
hotboyb
August 22nd, 2020
This site doesn't work u can get free bitcoin at Freebie bitcoin it works guaranteed. It's 100% legit
raymondf368
June 11th, 2020
Multiminer. Website is a scarm, i have mining of 0.018234758, but can not be withdraw. After paying a maintenance fee of 0.001. Yet i cant make withdrawals with multiple mails sent to them yet no reply. Scarmmersssssssssssssssss
umehc1
May 25th, 2020
Its a promising site to try out, Although am yet to reach the minimum withdrawal amount... But if i do reach i would come back to give a higher rating
wadew32
June 12th, 2019
Don't believe their fake reviews. After 8 months of free mining I earned over. 003 satoshis then my account disappeared. The only answer I got from these frauds was to click "forgot password" which did nothing since my email is no longer in their system. This company is a fraud. Stay away from them. Try bitcoin miner by Microsoft. They automatically deposit into your wallet every time you reach. 00005000.
markw368
April 12th, 2018
After facing lots of issues with my mining account they have given me all my earned BTC back. And also upgraded my package. (Note: not free I have given the package fees before but for some issue, it's not upgraded)

When I asked about delayed responses and account issues they replied this:

Hey Nik,

We apologise for inconvenient and delayed transactions responses. We are getting tons of request daily for free mining, and we are happy about that but the problem here is that our support team couldn't handle all the problems at once though we are functioning 24*7 in a double shift to solve your problems. Soon we are expanding our team for better support. We appreciate your patience and have upgraded your account to our top mining package for free and as you can see we have restored your account. If you have any further query then please feel free to contact our support team.

Multimining Support Team,

And The best Part here is that my mining speed is double now and yup got my first payout (The reason for posting this review). After reading this reviews I got to know that lots of people are facing problems regarding mining. I hope soon this issue will be solved.
jeralde3
May 16th, 2019
I sent an email to them asking why I cant withdraw, stating that I ave multiple logins. I told them that I have not even register as I am an old user, I only put my bitcoin address and mining starts right away. They could not even explained and responded to my email saying that they don't need to explain and the recent response got is saying disgraceful language. I have all the email conversation we had with then and surely they are part of those who victimize people online and asking them to upgrade before you can withdraw.
I was warned before that this is another scheme of fooling people but I did not listen. I even invited several friends and I got more than 150+ referrals but in the end I have tested and proven that they are not to be trusted, tested and proven by me. Email threads are unethical and unprofessional.
Careful to those who will upgrade because you might end up loosing your money instead of gaining.

Tip for consumers: Do not upgrade your account, this is another scam site.

louiseh61
April 13th, 2018
I don't receive any of my withdrawals! Why is it like that? Is this a scam or not? Please help :(
alexisu
December 28th, 2017
tonnyk1
April 24th, 2018
The most stupid thing about mining websites is that they have a free offer, coins of which you can not use to increase the hash rate. Instead you have to deposit. If they were genuine then let them accept their own mined coins for free to be used to increase the hash rate. They are all coins. If they can not, then they are dupes.
azzam5
January 24th, 2018
The site ask to pay. 001btc for maintenance fees or upgrade! I ask to deduct it from balance but no reply, how it pays for free members! SCAM.

Azza
mardianat
February 4th, 2018
I have contacted them through support a lot of times already. Not even a single reply. I even paid the maintenance fees of 0.001 btc for my withdrawal of 0.01 btc to be processed. Paid on the 23rd of January 2018. Until now, nothing. No payout, no replies to my email. How much longer should i wait? I wanted to upgrade to a fish, but with this kind of attitude, i don't think so. Are they scam or not? Some say scam, some say they got paid. I hope i'll be paid too! I'll just wait and wait. No harm in waiting, i guess
gregoryz3
April 14th, 2018
• Updated review
Well I had a call from a very close friend of mine that lives in London I asked him to go to the address for me and tell them that I want my money back or payouts.He said mate I dont want to tel you this but there is nobody at that address its a abandon building I was blown away by this news dumbfounded that I gave away my money just like it didnt matters like a complete fool Wow just wow I am still trying to not accept that, I asked him are you 100% positive that there is no one there and that he had the right address he repeated the address I gave him and he nailed on the head without any hesitation. Wow I was hoping that it was real omg I dont know what to say just that the last little hope I had was gone maybe I should have not go to the address, Well I am done talk sorry I cant icant just lost for words I so stupid.
MULTIMINING
• Previous review
Hello Nik B. I would say to you either your one of their employees or a lucky one to get their money and a free upgrade. I laugh at that sorry offended you that is not my intent. It been since April 3RD and no contact from man and i do mean many emails as well as writing messages on through their website. There is no phone number so people can call and talk to someone that one red flag ignored. Here its now April 13 WoooHooo I love that date I usually I get luck on this date. Back to the subject i say now seeing is believe in. I wrote a message through their site once more today I bet you all you bitcoins that you made that they dont answer that lol. I will do more updates as time goes bye on the review sites I write for until then I say talk to you again probably if your not a company employee.
BEWARE ITS A SCAM
• Previous review
IT IS A SCAM

Hello
I lost over 100$

I write reviews on multiple websites on how they performance and trust worthy sites or scams. Well I will come to the point where I have invested my money to upgrade when it says you can get payouts after hitting 0.0050000 so I tried that it says I had to upgrade or pay a maintenance fee so I upgraded to crab investing 0.01 bitcoins so i paid that and then you add on your maintenance was more money as well. So I paid that as well now I have been waiting days for my payout and still nothing Also I have another complaint about your company that if you want to change you bitcoin address it says again you must upgrade well I have upgraded to crab and I still cant change my bitcoin address. So please I ask of you to help me with these problems. I also like to add yet another complaint that you do not ever respond to any message emails I have to you multiple times. So I believe this will fall on deaf ears.

Hello Louise H. It is very much so a scam there are fake people on the reviews sites that are the scammers saying that the site is not fake but I have proof of purchase and no action but to ignore everyone I am sorry you fell for these scammers I hoping to spread the word all over the net about these scammers and the people doing fake reviews
anilp8
January 5th, 2018
I started this multi mining site because of these reviews.
But i have a problem with maintenance fee of 0.001 btc.
lhossaino
September 21st, 2018
Washington lhou bodo ouben zaghar ait uchow from tagzirt and aritwicha l3ilm yaaaarrrebbbi amiiiine yaaaarrebbi amiiine yaaarrrab sadakallaho adiiime
clarkr20
May 24th, 2019
Most of the people I saw on forums said its scam, but I tested that for half of year and it works very well, I gets my everyday payout and if there is something, they have very good support, everytime I asked them for something they answer me long long beatiful meanable answer. So I LIKE this way to mine as a future investments Thumbs up Genesis mining!
marcyq1
April 24th, 2020
Wow I am so sad to see such negative comments and reviews for such an amazing company. My experience with Multimining. Website is completely different, so I feel obligated to tell you that Multimining is definitely not a scam. So many people are mining with Multimining and have their profits rise from day to day. I am sorry that you are not one of them. I'm mining with multimining for a long time and I am very satisfied. We can just hope mining market will recover and everyone's profits will rise.
mariab387
July 17th, 2019
A great way to get started in mining without needing any investment. Never had any issues with payouts.
lives6
November 30th, 2017
This is my first mining platform and i have great experience with it.the one golden rule that all btc miner should keep in mining is that,

"invest the money you can afford to loose.

If you are a newbie and don't know how to mine or trade then just keep holding your btc.

For newbie it is safe to invest only in btc. After proper research you can try alt coins.
barbarag350
May 24th, 2019
Mutlimining. Website is one of the most trusted cloud mining company and now it is serving its members for quite a few years.
I personally use the website and its easy to use.
riyaj3
February 23rd, 2018
Just an independent cloud miner interested in cryptocurrency.

In a world of scam and fraudulent online investment. Multimining. Website is indeed a game changer. Always deliver as promised.

Paying for 5 months rolling... The best investment decision I have ever made.
ehsans6
July 31st, 2019
I am a free user of multiminig. Website and I'm really satisfied. It mines and I claim every hour and after 24 hours I have my bitcoin in my wallet. I love multimining. Website

I paid if you would have read my review s you would see how much I spent on I have pictures to backup what I am writing about

By gregory z.

I want change my wallet address this old wallet address 13cx1JNEYArZF1q2PQcwCRsoKqkpcsxXJ6

By Mohamad A.

Yes I joined the multimining site because of all the great reviews it has to me I go by reviews they are very helpful until now with this site. No I do not have a problem with the fees that how they make their money, Just as long as I get my coins.,

By gregory z.

Well I would not know because put my withdraw request in on April 3 here it is April 13th and still no word from them when writing them about it. I personally believe its a scam until I see all my payouts and upgrades that I paid to do.

Does it payments?

No I have not been paid and still waiting for my first payout so I say no they dont its a scam

By gregory z.

I can tell you why SCAM SCAM SCAM RUN FROM THIS SITE DONT BUT MONEY INTO IT sorry for the caps I was not yelling at you making nice and so people can see it

By gregory z.

I have no idea unless you are putting the address in wrong maybe missing part of the address. Or who ever you have bit coins in is not letting I just dont know I am so sorry I could not help you Have good day

By gregory z.

If you paid these SCAMMERS any money you lost whatever amount you put into it

By gregory z.

They want your btc first so you lose your btc because they are SCAMMERS Do not fall for their lies read the post they take your money and you never see anything from them

By gregory z.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Multimining staff and other customers.

Multimining Pool is trusted online Bitcoin Cloud Mining Company that provides Free BTC Mining/Hashing service. The Best Bitcoin Miner Pool 2018 - Multimining. Website

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Multimining?

Have a question about Multimining?