Review of Multimining

Featherstone Street
London, England EC1Y 8SL, United Kingdom

calvinr32
10/11/18

I am an upgraded user with this site and I got paid today. I bought the package with the cheapest price of just 0.09 BTC. I am very thankful to the admin of this site for my instance payment.

clintr18
9/25/18

So far everything worked out pretty good for me. They are faster than other companies and reliable. It is an amazing experience. It is the most profitable cloud mining platform worked for me. Withdrawing is easy and can be done quickly.

lhossaino
9/21/18

Washington lhou bodo ouben zaghar ait uchow from tagzirt and aritwicha l3ilm yaaaarrrebbbi amiiiine yaaaarrebbi amiiine yaaarrrab sadakallaho adiiime

josek29
9/5/18

After getting upgrade my package I got my payment in just 24 hours. I used free account before but it takes so much time to get paid so, I decided to get upgrade my self and after that, I got paid very instance.

kmillerm
6/7/18

Today I found very useful webistebfor Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum mining. I have withdrawn my Bitcoin with minor withdrawal fee. I recommend to all for use this website.

staffenr
5/30/18

Well, I used this website for mining since so many times. When I started my mining at that time they only provide Bitcoin mining but now in the new version they provide Litecoin as well as Ethereum. If you are new and register on this website then you receive 30GH/S for the lifetime. I earn $25 to $35 daily with this website.

patricki11
5/22/18

Old version was bad but the new version is very secure and Fast and now the mining options are updated with LTC and ETH. now minng with altcoin is very easy. i have purchased new version mining plans and soon reach out threshold.

stacia6
5/8/18

Excellent faucet, great for long term rewards. Also very generous & best website to earn free eth, btc, and ltc. It is a very good service and very good security, all your earnings are totally safe, enjoy claiming an even mining as I do and I just wish I could withdraw a Little sooner.

tonnyk1
4/24/18

The most stupid thing about mining websites is that they have a free offer, coins of which you can not use to increase the hash rate. Instead you have to deposit. If they were genuine then let them accept their own mined coins for free to be used to increase the hash rate. They are all coins. If they can not, then they are dupes.

gregoryz3
4/14/18
• Updated review

Well I had a call from a very close friend of mine that lives in London I asked him to go to the address for me and tell them that I want my money back or payouts.He said mate I dont want to tel you this but there is nobody at that address its a abandon building I was blown away by this news dumbfounded that I gave away my money just like it didnt matters like a complete fool Wow just wow I am still trying to not accept that, I asked him are you 100% positive that there is no one there and that he had the right address he repeated the address I gave him and he nailed on the head without any hesitation . Wow I was hoping that it was real omg I dont know what to say just that the last little hope I had was gone maybe I should have not go to the address,Well I am done talk sorry I cant icant just lost for words I so stupid.

“MULTIMINING”
• Previous review

Hello Nik B. I would say to you either your one of their employees or a lucky one to get their money and a free upgrade. I laugh at that sorry offended you that is not my intent. It been since April 3RD and no contact from man and i do mean many emails as well as writing messages on through their website. There is no phone number so people can call and talk to someone that one red flag ignored . Here its now April 13 WoooHooo I love that date I usually I get luck on this date.Back to the subject i say now seeing is believe in. I wrote a message through their site once more today I bet you all you bitcoins that you made that they dont answer that lol. I will do more updates as time goes bye on the review sites I write for until then I say talk to you again probably if your not a company employee.

“BEWARE ITS A SCAM”
• Previous review

IT IS A SCAM

Hello
I lost over 100$

I write reviews on multiple websites on how they performance and trust worthy sites or scams . Well I will come to the point where I have invested my money to upgrade when it says you can get payouts after hitting 0.0050000 so I tried that it says I had to upgrade or pay a maintenance fee so I upgraded to crab investing 0.01 bitcoins so i paid that and then you add on your maintenance was more money as well. So I paid that as well now I have been waiting days for my payout and still nothing Also I have another complaint about your company that if you want to change you bitcoin address it says again you must upgrade well I have upgraded to crab and I still cant change my bitcoin address. So please I ask of you to help me with these problems. I also like to add yet another complaint that you do not ever respond to any message emails I have to you multiple times. So I believe this will fall on deaf ears.

Hello Louise H. it is very much so a scam there are fake people on the reviews sites that are the scammers saying that the site is not fake but I have proof of purchase and no action but to ignore everyone I am sorry you fell for these scammers I hoping to spread the word all over the net about these scammers and the people doing fake reviews

louiseh61
4/13/18

I don't receive any of my withdrawals!!!!! Why is it like that? Is this a scam or not? Please help :(

paolar14
4/13/18

Hell yeah, the decision to upgrade my free account was a difficult one, but after my friend's suggestion I decided to go ahead and upgrade, and guess what it's worth the risk, now after 1st withdrawal the 2nd one which is full profit.

Yaa the reviews says it all that people are also got scammed which is the sad part here.

But if you take Genesis mining which is the leading mining company in the industry [THERE ARE SO MANY BUT NO ONE IS FREE], they also have the same issues, people are also blaming genesis that they stolen their money, after all, you are mining free at Multimining so What do you expect in free mining and by the way its Bitcoin which worth around $7,783.22[13April2k18], so play safe and mine at your own risk.

markw368
4/12/18

After facing lots of issues with my mining account they have given me all my earned BTC back. and also upgraded my package. (Note: not free I have given the package fees before but for some issue, it's not upgraded)

When I asked about delayed responses and account issues they replied this:

Hey Nik,

We apologise for inconvenient and delayed transactions responses. We are getting tons of request daily for free mining, and we are happy about that but the problem here is that our support team couldn't handle all the problems at once though we are functioning 24*7 in a double shift to solve your problems. soon we are expanding our team for better support. we appreciate your patience and have upgraded your account to our top mining package for free and as you can see we have restored your account. If you have any further query then please feel free to contact our support team.

Multimining Support Team,

And The best Part here is that my mining speed is double now and yup got my first payout (The reason for posting this review). After reading this reviews I got to know that lots of people are facing problems regarding mining. I hope soon this issue will be solved.

riyaj3
2/23/18

Just an independent cloud miner interested in cryptocurrency.

In a world of scam and fraudulent online investment. Multimining.website is indeed a game changer. Always deliver as promised.

Paying for 5 months rolling... The best investment decision I have ever made.

mardianat
2/4/18

I have contacted them through support a lot of times already. Not even a single reply. I even paid the maintenance fees of 0.001 btc for my withdrawal of 0.01 btc to be processed. Paid on the 23rd of January 2018. Until now, nothing. No payout, no replies to my email. How much longer should i wait? I wanted to upgrade to a fish, but with this kind of attitude, i don't think so. Are they scam or not? Some say scam, some say they got paid. I hope i'll be paid too! I'll just wait and wait.. No harm in waiting, i guess

azzam5
1/24/18

The site ask to pay .001btc for maintenance fees or upgrade! I ask to deduct it from balance but no reply, how it pays for free members!!! SCAM.

Azza

anilp8
1/5/18

I started this multi mining site because of these reviews.
But i have a problem with maintenance fee of 0.001 btc.

alexisu
12/28/17

I started last October and I invested around $4000. I receive around $30-$40 a day in Bitcoin. Many people complain on these sites which to me seems very bad on their part. It's very legit as of now. Not really any complaints. If people are giving bad reviews then my only advice is...You should know that practically all 'money making' sites on the internet are a 'RISK,' and all good things come to an end.

noorh5
12/28/17

I received my payment within 30 minutes! :) I'm really satisfied :) Great service and so easy to use its a money making site try it now.

robins253
12/20/17

Mining is a game of patience but this time my heart was in my mouth because of fake reviews and people calling it's a scam and claiming that they wont pay.

But i have tried my ass of to get paid, this time its took little longer than usual but i got the money at the end of the day.

Here's go the line "if an ends well all well"....

lives6
11/30/17

This is my first mining platform and i have great experience with it.the one golden rule that all btc miner should keep in mining is that,

"invest the money you can afford to loose.

if you are a newbie and don't know how to mine or trade then just keep holding your btc.

for newbie it is safe to invest only in btc. after proper research you can try alt coins.

uvladmiru
11/26/17

want to start mining and struggling to find genuine source or platform then trust me this one will be your best mining experience ever. so go ahead and start mining your first bitcoin.

I paid if you would have read my review s you would see how much I spent on I have pictures to backup what I am writing about

By gregory z.

yes I joined the multimining site because of all the great reviews it has to me I go by reviews they are very helpful until now with this site. No I do not have a problem with the fees that how they make their money ,Just as long as I get my coins.,

By gregory z.

well I would not know because put my withdraw request in on April 3 here it is April 13th and still no word from them when writing them about it. I personally believe its a scam until I see all my payouts and upgrades that I paid to do.

By gregory z.

No I have not been paid and still waiting for my first payout so I say no they dont its a scam

By gregory z.

I can tell you why SCAM SCAM SCAM RUN FROM THIS SITE DONT BUT MONEY INTO IT sorry for the caps I was not yelling at you making nice and so people can see it

By gregory z.

I have no idea unless you are putting the address in wrong maybe missing part of the address. or who ever you have bit coins in is not letting I just dont know I am so sorry I could not help you have good day

By gregory z.

If you paid these SCAMMERS any money you lost whatever amount you put into it

By gregory z.

They want your btc first so you lose your btc because they are SCAMMERS Do not fall for their lies read the post they take your money and you never see anything from them

By gregory z.

Questions? Get answers from the Multimining staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Multimining