MudPutty

MudPutty has a consumer rating of 2.29 stars from 17 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MudPutty also ranks 56th among Baby sites. The most common issues with MudPutty are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• This customer did receive his door canopy in good time.

• I totally agree with other reviews that I have seen for this company, they have absolutely no idea of customer service.
How would you rate MudPutty?

“Review response”

MudPutty L.
7/6/16

Hello and thank you for your comments. Please allow me to address the negative review. This customer did receive his door canopy in good time. It was a second parcel containing some roof tiles that the customer didn't receive. Despite Parcelforce assuring us that they had tried to deliver on three occasions. The parcel didn't get to the customer. This has now been fully resolved with the customer. Kind regards MudPutty

“Conned by mud putty”

Theresa E.
7/26/17

Just received email telling me they've gone into liquidation due to illness !! Not believing it at all they took my money 2 July 2017 and if I hadn't of contacted asking for update I wouldn't of heard a thing, I am disgusted as I had spoken to these so called "family" business people before I ordered and liquidation doesn't come without planning and long months of struggling so they new exactly what they were doing the only sickness they've got is stealing children's dreams !! Your disgusting!!!

customer service (3) door canopy (3)
juliea123
July 23rd, 2017
I too was affected by this, I went to visit them in person. This isn't as you say an excuse or sob story.
This is a genuine issue, I have since received a full refund.

Might I suggest that Taniya C maybe finds out the facts before commencing on a witch hunt / personal crusade.
I would certainly be more diplomatic than to name them and brand them as thieves and liars.

I seriously doubt that this helps the situation at all.

Tip for consumers: Don't be quick to judge

sarahb328
July 28th, 2017
As the previous reviewer said. We are all insured through the bank.
Companies go bust, it's a sad fact. This isn't a conspiracy to steal kids dreams.
I can't imagine this was an easy thing to do.

Get your money back and buy another playhouse elsewhere. What's the point in leaving negative reviews for a company that doesn't exist anymore.

Get real people.
duncans31
July 28th, 2017
For other posters. I feel sorry for you I do and I have lost out when other companies went bust. But you can protect yourself and you may have done so without knowing it. If you have paid for your order by credit card and even some debit cards. You can get the money back through your credit/debit card company that protects you against companies not fulfilling orders or going bust. PayPal also has a refund policy.

Questions? Get answers from the MudPutty staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MudPutty?

Have a question about MudPutty?