Review of MudPutty

mudputtysales@gmail.com

3 reviews with 3 stars

sarahb328
7/28/17
As the previous reviewer said. We are all insured through the bank.
Companies go bust, it's a sad fact. This isn't a conspiracy to steal kids dreams.
I can't imagine this was an easy thing to do.

Get your money back and buy another playhouse elsewhere. What's the point in leaving negative reviews for a company that doesn't exist anymore.

Get real people.
duncans31
7/28/17
For other posters. I feel sorry for you I do and I have lost out when other companies went bust. But you can protect yourself and you may have done so without knowing it. If you have paid for your order by credit card and even some debit cards. You can get the money back through your credit/debit card company that protects you against companies not fulfilling orders or going bust. PayPal also has a refund policy.
juliea123
7/23/17
I too was affected by this, I went to visit them in person. This isn't as you say an excuse or sob story.
This is a genuine issue, I have since received a full refund.

Might I suggest that Taniya C maybe finds out the facts before commencing on a witch hunt / personal crusade.
I would certainly be more diplomatic than to name them and brand them as thieves and liars.

I seriously doubt that this helps the situation at all.

Tip for consumers: Don't be quick to judge

Questions? Get answers from the MudPutty staff and other customers.

MudPutty?