This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

MSEmpire

MSEmpire has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MSEmpire also ranks 75th among Medical Supply Store sites.

How would you rate MSEmpire?

“Adorable Accessories”

Halena J.
8/2/16

I have been shopping on MS Empire for the pass 1 years. I highly recommend MS Empire. Trustable online portal for adorable accessories in Singapore.

halenaj
August 2nd, 2016
alexr116
April 22nd, 2016
Fit in budget, timely delivered..

Great Store!!!!!
lisab232
May 6th, 2016
I purchased some diamond jewelleries of bracelets & necklaces, they were just mind blowing.

Questions? Get answers from the MSEmpire staff and other customers.

Phiten Singapore has an array of sleeping goods, life technology, IP facial care, Yuko hair care products for athletes and helpful in different kinds of body.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MSEmpire?

Have a question about MSEmpire?