MrTechno

MrTechno has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MrTechno also ranks 51st among Tech Blogs sites.

How would you rate MrTechno?

“Awesome site and very knowledgable tech support :)”

Bob Z.
4/19/15

This site is very helpful. Mr. Techno, aka. Tom is very knowledgeable and explains things well. Tom, has fixed my laptop and desktop computers in the past and has installed a motherboard and other parts. He even built me one from scratch once. He has a policy if he can fix it in 5 minutes or less, there is no charge and he is true to his word. He gives free estimates and a 10% cash thank you for referral business. He is the computer tech guy I go to for me and my business. I am even thinking about having him do a website for me soon.

bobz4
April 19th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the MrTechno staff and other customers.

toms149
Tom S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MrTechno?

Have a question about MrTechno?