Mrisi.org

Mrisi.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Mrisi.org also ranks 12th among Medical Equipment sites.

How would you rate Mrisi.org?

“Go here!”

Benjamin R.
2/10/20

Helpful people, good doctor, and a lot of time paid to your needs. I went here and felt right at home.

benjaminr228
February 10th, 2020
jonb407
March 2nd, 2020
I mean, its pretty simple. you go, sign up, and show up at one of their locations. Doesn't get any easier then that. I recommend them.
valentinec25
January 25th, 2020
I've been looking to do quality MRI for some health issues. I live in California and its crazy expensive. MRI Screening Institute delivers affordable yet quality MRIs for people like me.
job258
April 7th, 2020
Great service. I'd loved using the site. GOOD UI! Finaly. Honestly make it look pretty and I'lld use it.

Questions? Get answers from the Mrisi.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mrisi.org?

Have a question about Mrisi.org?