Review of MrHit.com

Tel: 682 325-3866
sales@mrhit.com

billz
4/20/13

They do not handle fifteen dollar orders well, either. Ordered through Google Wallet three weeks ago. Have since sent two inquiries to MrHit and to Google Wallet. No response from either.

Prices look good but I should have spent five dollars more in the first place and avoided what appears to be a loss

henryb41
3/21/13

I've ordered from this site numerous times and I found that they always delivered on what they promised. Their prices are good and their service reps have been helpful with my return requests.

ronf6
7/8/11

MRHIT.com is a piece of crap website/company. I purchased a $249.00 bat from them about a month ago. I believe they sold me a defective bat. The bat sounded cracked the very 1st swing. It broke at around 30 swings. I contacted mrhit.com to inquire about a refund/warranty. I made several phone calls and e-mailed them at support@mrhit.com. They never responded to one request. I had to call the bat manufacturer to guide me through their warranty process. All mrhit.com had to do was tell me to contact the bat manufacturer. But they didn't even have the courtesy to do that. I even told them I was going to leave them a negative review, and still no response. I feel they SUCK as a company and I will never do business with them again. I will never buy an Anderson product either due to the fact that they do business with mrhit.com. PISS OFF mrhit.com. I hope you lose your business license.

chj
1/13/11

100% Scammer.
It seems that they handle small orders smoothly, but when it comes to pricey item
they will be sneaky. Don't trust these guys. As soon as they promised me a refund, they didn't reply to my email nor take any action to refund. Their phone number is not working, they will convinently not answer your email. STAY AWAY FROM MRHIT.COM

Questions? Get answers from the MrHit.com staff and other customers.

MrHit.com?