Review of MP3Face

MP3Face reviews

1 Review From Our Community

ronb42
1/13/15

While looking for a new release on youtube, I saw a video saying to go to mp3face.com so I went there and found the cd I was looking for, all I had to do was sign up for the service and I could download the disc.
I clicked on "Download Now" which takes me to download-genius.com where the disc is still shown and I proceed to sign up and pay for the service.
AFTER I pay for the service, I am forwarded to a page @ brilliantdownload.com where NO downloads are available at all!! NONE, certainly not the one I subscribed for!!
When I type my UN/PW in at the original pages (mp3face.com & download-genius.com) I get an error message "E-mail or password is incorrect".
Never did I get a confirmation email and nowhere on either site is any link to support. TOTAL SCAM. Buyer beware!

PS: My credit card was charged to a company in China even though they claim to be UK based, so I will be able to do little to nothing to them.

Tip for consumers: Don't get ripped off like I did. Had to cancel my credit card and lost the initial charge amount. The original page @ mp3face.com is well designed and appears legit, you won't realize it's a scam until AFTER your card is charged and then it's too late.

Questions? Get answers from the MP3Face staff and other customers.

MP3Face?