MovingSolutions.in reviews

info@movingsolutions.in

1 star

adityah
8/24/18

On 24th July I have to sift to noida from new Delhi and on the same day i was having an important meeting in my office. At that critical time moving solutions help me a lot .
They shifted my good and stuff properly without any damage to my new destination in my absence.
They took the genuine rate and gave nice service. I am pleased with the work of moving solutions.

monalis16
8/23/18

Last week I had to move from Delhi to Bangalore with my 2BHK household belongings. But moving process became my headache. I came to know about this service portal and gave them all responsibility(like packing my goods, transportation arrangements, unpacking etc). Their packing methods and materials are quite great. But for transportation some problems raised because of huge amount of goods. But in a hour they re-arranged another container and we shifted to Bangalore without any hassle. I think hiring packers and movers through Moving Solutions was a good decision.

gauravk9
7/21/17

I would like to thank the whole team of movingsolutions.in for their professionalism.the way of packing all the product is very carefully.

saurabhv5
7/8/17

My parents had to shifted other city and they selected moving solution as movers, company provided a good service.

ashak8
7/6/17

Movingsolutions help me to relocate from Banglore to Hyderabad.They provide me professional Packers and movers at my affordable price.

sunitak5
7/6/17

Movingsolutions provided me best relocation service from Delhi to Hyderabad.. Thanks to moving solution for maked my shifting easy at my budget.

ankitk13
7/6/17

Thanks for the providing cheap and best alternatives method and contacts of packers movers service.
I really appreciate your choice.
I always refer to friends and family those who required this service

kumara22
7/6/17

When I was searching for shifting my car from delhi to pune my neighbour advised me for movingsolutions.in. Really enjoyed hassle free service from them at nominal charges. Try it bcoz u can rely on them with closed eyes.

shashiv
7/6/17

My friend recommended me to contact Moving Solutions for hassle free shifting. I really don't believes in online sites but Moving Solutions proved me wrong they provided me professional and skilled packers and movers and that too at reasonable cost. I think one will not regret his decision if he chooses Moving Solutions. I would definitely recommend others to go with this company.

radhikag1
7/6/17

I moved from Mumbai to delhi some time back. So convenient , so cooperative and great service. Not a single glass broke in transit. The boys unpacking were also very helpful and and did a good job ! Thanks again... You are now permanently my 'go to' mover and packers

monalis14
7/6/17

It made my shifting from Delhi to Bangalore very well. During shifting I never felt worried for my luggage and found a good place for living also. Thanks to movingsolutions

sonik8
7/6/17

I really think that relocation is very default process...but moving solution provide me professional packers and movers ....they make my relocation very easy....within some hour they complete my shifting from delhi to pune.... thanks to moving solution for your best service affordable

archnav
7/6/17

this company is above all other packer and movers company so no need to search any other moving company they are best.

vijayv6
7/6/17

WHEN I WAS SEARCHING FOR THE BEST PACKERA ND MOVERS COMPANY I FOUND THIS COMPANY I MAKE A QUERY THEY RESPOND IMMEDIATELY.AND WITHIN 24 HOUR THEY SHIFT MY HOUSEHOLD . VERY FAST IN THEIR WORK.

avinashe
5/22/17

My relocation from Bangalore to Pune was made simple with Moving Solutions. When I was researching on good companies in and around I found this site, they provided true and authentic information about packers and movers (that I cross checked as well). I go the best moving deal and along with this, my move was handled by the best professionals. Really very thankful to them for their prompt services.

monikaa8
5/5/17

When I was looking for good packers and movers in Delhi I came across this wonderful site. They have solution to all your shifting worries. I found best choice for my move through them. They helped me a lot in comparing all moving companies by providing free moving estimates from them.

swetar1
3/18/17

I bought a new car in Delhi, so i need to send my old one to the parents place who resides in Mumbai. I tried lots of options but nothing worked for me. At last I visited Moving Solutions. They picked up my car on scheduled time from my doorstep & delivered it on time to my parents in safe conditions. They provided me best skilled professionals who know well how to pack & unpack the car.

Questions? Get answers from the MovingSolutions.in staff and other customers.

MovingSolutions.in?