MovingSolutions.in

MovingSolutions.in has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 18 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MovingSolutions.in also ranks 2nd among Moving Service sites.

How would you rate MovingSolutions.in?

“Hire the best packers and movers through "Moving Solutions"”

Moving I.
3/31/20

I always use to hire genuine, verified and professional packers and movers through "Moving Solutions". They have really numbers of good packers and movers listed with them. Every packers and movers company I hired through them was good at their work. Recently, I shifted my house from Delhi to Navi Mumbai, and no issues during shifting. I received my stuff safely and on time. I will suggest "Moving Solutions" to everyone who is in search of best packers and movers for their shifting. At least, they should give a try and believe me , you'll not regret for the same.

movingi2
March 31st, 2020
shashiv
July 6th, 2017
My friend recommended me to contact Moving Solutions for hassle free shifting. I really don't believes in online sites but Moving Solutions proved me wrong they provided me professional and skilled packers and movers and that too at reasonable cost. I think one will not regret his decision if he chooses Moving Solutions. I would definitely recommend others to go with this company.
monalis16
August 23rd, 2018
Last week I had to move from Delhi to Bangalore with my 2BHK household belongings. But moving process became my headache. I came to know about this service portal and gave them all responsibility(like packing my goods, transportation arrangements, unpacking etc). Their packing methods and materials are quite great. But for transportation some problems raised because of huge amount of goods. But in a hour they re-arranged another container and we shifted to Bangalore without any hassle. I think hiring packers and movers through Moving Solutions was a good decision.
adityah
August 24th, 2018
On 24th July I have to sift to noida from new Delhi and on the same day i was having an important meeting in my office. At that critical time moving solutions help me a lot .
They shifted my good and stuff properly without any damage to my new destination in my absence.
They took the genuine rate and gave nice service. I am pleased with the work of moving solutions.
avinashe
May 22nd, 2017
My relocation from Bangalore to Pune was made simple with Moving Solutions. When I was researching on good companies in and around I found this site, they provided true and authentic information about packers and movers (that I cross checked as well). I go the best moving deal and along with this, my move was handled by the best professionals. Really very thankful to them for their prompt services.
swetar1
March 18th, 2017
I bought a new car in Delhi, so i need to send my old one to the parents place who resides in Mumbai. I tried lots of options but nothing worked for me. At last I visited Moving Solutions. They picked up my car on scheduled time from my doorstep & delivered it on time to my parents in safe conditions. They provided me best skilled professionals who know well how to pack & unpack the car.
monikaa8
May 5th, 2017
When I was looking for good packers and movers in Delhi I came across this wonderful site. They have solution to all your shifting worries. I found best choice for my move through them. They helped me a lot in comparing all moving companies by providing free moving estimates from them.
ankitk13
July 6th, 2017
Thanks for the providing cheap and best alternatives method and contacts of packers movers service.
I really appreciate your choice.
I always refer to friends and family those who required this service
radhikag1
July 6th, 2017
I moved from Mumbai to delhi some time back. So convenient , so cooperative and great service. Not a single glass broke in transit. The boys unpacking were also very helpful and and did a good job ! Thanks again... You are now permanently my 'go to' mover and packers
archnav
July 6th, 2017
this company is above all other packer and movers company so no need to search any other moving company they are best.
kumara22
July 6th, 2017
When I was searching for shifting my car from delhi to pune my neighbour advised me for movingsolutions.in. Really enjoyed hassle free service from them at nominal charges. Try it bcoz u can rely on them with closed eyes.
monalis14
July 6th, 2017
It made my shifting from Delhi to Bangalore very well. During shifting I never felt worried for my luggage and found a good place for living also. Thanks to movingsolutions
sunitak5
July 6th, 2017
Movingsolutions provided me best relocation service from Delhi to Hyderabad.. Thanks to moving solution for maked my shifting easy at my budget.
sonik8
July 6th, 2017
I really think that relocation is very default process...but moving solution provide me professional packers and movers ....they make my relocation very easy....within some hour they complete my shifting from delhi to pune.... thanks to moving solution for your best service affordable
gauravk9
July 21st, 2017
I would like to thank the whole team of movingsolutions.in for their professionalism.the way of packing all the product is very carefully.
saurabhv5
July 8th, 2017
My parents had to shifted other city and they selected moving solution as movers, company provided a good service.
ashak8
July 6th, 2017
Movingsolutions help me to relocate from Banglore to Hyderabad.They provide me professional Packers and movers at my affordable price.
vijayv6
July 6th, 2017
WHEN I WAS SEARCHING FOR THE BEST PACKERA ND MOVERS COMPANY I FOUND THIS COMPANY I MAKE A QUERY THEY RESPOND IMMEDIATELY.AND WITHIN 24 HOUR THEY SHIFT MY HOUSEHOLD . VERY FAST IN THEIR WORK.

Questions? Get answers from the MovingSolutions.in staff and other customers.

MovingSolutions help you choose the best Packers and Movers | Movers and Packers in Delhi, Gurgaon, Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and other cities of India. Get free Packers and Movers Quotes with us to compare services, rates, charges and price o...

movings4
Moving S.
Marketing / PR
Movingsolutions.in is not merely a relocation portal or a directory of Packers and Movers in India, it is the unique and innovative concept that ensures comprehensive moving solutions designed for peace of mind. It has been favorite of more than 1000 professional moving companies or packers and movers from different Indian cities to propose their services to relocation aspirants. It has been also served more than 2 Lakhs individuals, families and businesses from across India on hiring exalted relocation services at best prices.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MovingSolutions.in?

Have a question about MovingSolutions.in?