Moving Solutions IN

Trustpilot
2.9 / 5
Better Business Bureau
1.1 / 5

Moving Solutions IN has a consumer rating of 3.65 stars from 23 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Moving Solutions IN most frequently mention movers company. Moving Solutions IN ranks 26th among Moving Service sites.

How would you rate Moving Solutions IN?

“Hire the best packers and movers through "Moving Solutions"”

Moving I.
3/31/20

I always use to hire genuine, verified and professional packers and movers through "Moving Solutions". They have really numbers of good packers and movers listed with them. Every packers and movers company I hired through them was good at their work. Recently, I shifted my house from Delhi to Navi Mumbai, and no issues during shifting. I received my stuff safely and on time. I will suggest "Moving Solutions" to everyone who is in search of best packers and movers for their shifting. At least, they should give a try and believe me, you'll not regret for the same.

“Moving solutions doesn't have professionals who can help to shift your goods properly”

Shiv S.
10/5/20

Moving solutions have very unprofessional dealer, this plate form not even worth to have 1 score. One of the worst companies I have ever seen. They don't value customers at all. We shouldn't choose vendor from this website, they don't even keep up their word. They give only the unverified new comers movers who are very unprofessional and rude. They are completely unfair.

movingi2
March 31st, 2020

shivs14
October 5th, 2020

shashiv
July 6th, 2017

My friend recommended me to contact Moving Solutions for hassle free shifting. I really don't believes in online sites but Moving Solutions proved me wrong they provided me professional and skilled packers and movers and that too at reasonable cost. I think one will not regret his decision if he chooses Moving Solutions. I would definitely recommend others to go with this company.

eswarm
July 10th, 2020

Dont trust. Packers suggested by them are not trustworthy. Will demand more than they quote. Never deliver on time. No proper response.

avinashe
May 22nd, 2017

My relocation from Bangalore to Pune was made simple with Moving Solutions. When I was researching on good companies in and around I found this site, they provided true and authentic information about packers and movers (that I cross checked as well). I go the best moving deal and along with this, my move was handled by the best professionals. Really very thankful to them for their prompt services.

divyap24
September 8th, 2020

I would never even want to give them 1 score. One of the worst companies I have ever seen. They don't value customers at all. They are very rude. Please don''t ever go for them. They don't even keep up their word. Very very worst. Please don't go for them. They give only the unverified movers who are very unprofessional and rude. They are completely unfair.

monalis16
August 23rd, 2018

Last week I had to move from Delhi to Bangalore with my 2BHK household belongings. But moving process became my headache. I came to know about this service portal and gave them all responsibility(like packing my goods, transportation arrangements, unpacking etc). Their packing methods and materials are quite great. But for transportation some problems raised because of huge amount of goods. But in a hour they re-arranged another container and we shifted to Bangalore without any hassle. I think hiring packers and movers through Moving Solutions was a good decision.

saraanshg
October 19th, 2020

Dear Moving Solution Team,

With great regret and sorrow I am writing to you for choosing a fraud and goon service provider given by your esteemed organization for moving my vehicle from Pune to Bhopal.
Vaishnavi Cargo.
This company is run by Goons and fraudsters, cheaters.
The owner, Sagar, Mahesh, have threatened me to sell my vehicle with number plate in pune after picking up my vehicle from my premises on 2/sep, while making a demand for 4000 rs, further during the heated argument he have asked me to pay 15000, 9000, 7000, 5000, then 4000 over and above the transport price which were agreed.

These are the people you work with, I am really surprised to see that for earning pennies you let your customer go to such people who are imposters.

These people don't have their own transport service, they are hooked to some cheap roadways.

While taking orders this guy confirmed to move my vehicle via Courier Service in 2 days delivery and have asked for 4000 rupees, another vendor given by you had quoted 3600 rupees, in order to get a faster delivery i agreed to pay 4000 rupees.
2000 advance and 2000 at delivery.
Pick up made on 22/Sep and till 26/Sep there was no response from Vaishanvi. After i started enquiring different demands were made and finally one fine day this owner calls to me and said if you are not paying 100% money we will sell your vehicle and you can do whatever you want, even he quoted me example of Son of a TI/SI - Police inspector, how he threatened there son to get 2 Lakhs in compensation.

With no option left i paid money on 26/09 and after which this guy started taking me for a ride for continuously 4 days, he kept saying it is transported, than he started giving me different number of multiple companies and asked me to follow with them, to my surprise these guys were some roadways transporter and they said we are not paid enough to move your vehicle, we can move only when we have any truck going to bhopal and in case we have space this is the service we can do in given pennies, they had also confirmed that before taking vehicle on 26Sep they had informed Vaishnavi that it will take minimum of 12 days. So the reason for threat calls to earn easy money.

I tried talking to these guys but to no result, finally i got delivery on 12 Oct and this is all done when there is NO LOCKDOWN.

With lot's of harassment, pain, anger, suffering, if this is your pathetic service then i wish you close your company and look for an alternative.

I wish to express how i felt by using your service and i am not stopping here, please make these guys blacklisted in your service list and have some better mechanism to audit/check service providers so as other customers do not go through what i had experienced. I will enquire and check myself with different no and email id if this company is blacklisted or not.

I will take a legal process here on and will make sure that you guys become party to it as the service was provided by you.

Within next 15 days, i will start posting about your services and this goon Vaishnavi on all social media and all website of transport services, along with your competitors via email and express my concern so that they can blacklist such fellows from there list as well and must understand what their competitors are doing with their customer to earn easy money and poor service.

Thanks for such a memorable experience, your service will not be needed at any time in my life and if i come to know about anyone using your website, i will make sure that you don't get any order.

People like you make this beautiful online world a dangerous place to work.

anamikas27
July 11th, 2021

Insensible and Unprofessional. Their best agency - Cosco Packers are the biggest fraud. Will not deliver your packages and this Moving solution is not going to help you either in tracking your package. My own packages are picked up on 18th June from Saket, Delhi and still not delivered to Allahabad. I asked Moving solution to help me and they only keep saying - Mam, we are also trying at our end. But I am sure they all are just frauds and has no intentions to help me.

Its almost going to be a month and every day I am calling them. TOday, I have decided to lodge a fraud case on moving solutions as well as Cosco packers & movers.

USELESS PEOPLE. DON'T FALL INTO THE TRAP!

adityah
August 24th, 2018

On 24th July I have to sift to noida from new Delhi and on the same day i was having an important meeting in my office. At that critical time moving solutions help me a lot.
They shifted my good and stuff properly without any damage to my new destination in my absence.
They took the genuine rate and gave nice service. I am pleased with the work of moving solutions.

monikaa8
May 5th, 2017

When I was looking for good packers and movers in Delhi I came across this wonderful site. They have solution to all your shifting worries. I found best choice for my move through them. They helped me a lot in comparing all moving companies by providing free moving estimates from them.

radhikag1
July 6th, 2017

I moved from Mumbai to delhi some time back. So convenient, so cooperative and great service. Not a single glass broke in transit. The boys unpacking were also very helpful and and did a good job! Thanks again... You are now permanently my 'go to' mover and packers

kumara22
July 6th, 2017

When I was searching for shifting my car from delhi to pune my neighbour advised me for movingsolutions.in. Really enjoyed hassle free service from them at nominal charges. Try it bcoz u can rely on them with closed eyes.

swetar1
March 18th, 2017

I bought a new car in Delhi, so i need to send my old one to the parents place who resides in Mumbai. I tried lots of options but nothing worked for me. At last I visited Moving Solutions. They picked up my car on scheduled time from my doorstep & delivered it on time to my parents in safe conditions. They provided me best skilled professionals who know well how to pack & unpack the car.

monalis14
July 6th, 2017

It made my shifting from Delhi to Bangalore very well. During shifting I never felt worried for my luggage and found a good place for living also. Thanks to movingsolutions

ankitk13
July 6th, 2017

Thanks for the providing cheap and best alternatives method and contacts of packers movers service.
I really appreciate your choice.
I always refer to friends and family those who required this service

sunitak5
July 6th, 2017

Movingsolutions provided me best relocation service from Delhi to Hyderabad. Thanks to moving solution for maked my shifting easy at my budget.

archnav
July 6th, 2017

This company is above all other packer and movers company so no need to search any other moving company they are best.

sonik8
July 6th, 2017

I really think that relocation is very default process... but moving solution provide me professional packers and movers... they make my relocation very easy... within some hour they complete my shifting from delhi to pune... thanks to moving solution for your best service affordable

gauravk9
July 21st, 2017

I would like to thank the whole team of movingsolutions.in for their professionalism.the way of packing all the product is very carefully.

saurabhv5
July 8th, 2017

My parents had to shifted other city and they selected moving solution as movers, company provided a good service.

ashak8
July 6th, 2017

Movingsolutions help me to relocate from Banglore to Hyderabad. They provide me professional Packers and movers at my affordable price.

vijayv6
July 6th, 2017

WHEN I WAS SEARCHING FOR THE BEST PACKERA ND MOVERS COMPANY I FOUND THIS COMPANY I MAKE A QUERY THEY RESPOND IMMEDIATELY.AND WITHIN 24 HOUR THEY SHIFT MY HOUSEHOLD. VERY FAST IN THEIR WORK.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Moving Solutions IN staff and other customers.

MovingSolutions help you choose the best Packers and Movers | Movers and Packers in Delhi, Gurgaon, Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and other cities of India. Get free Packers and Movers Quotes with us to compare services, rates, charges and price o...

movings4
Moving S.
Moving Solutions
Movingsolutions.in is not merely a relocation portal or a directory of Packers and Movers in India, it is the unique and innovative concept that ensures comprehensive moving solutions designed for peace of mind. It has been favorite of more than 1000 professional moving companies or packers and movers from different Indian cities to propose their services to relocation aspirants. It has been also served more than 2 Lakhs individuals, families and businesses from across India on hiring exalted relocation services at best prices.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Moving Solutions IN?

Have a question about Moving Solutions IN?