Moviechat.org

Moviechat.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Moviechat.org?

“No Place to Chat About Movies :(”

Carlos E.
1/8/20

The Internet Movie Database shut down it's forums a few years ago and I needed a place to ask questions about my favorite movies. Last year I found Moviechat. I signed up and never got confirmation to start typing my questions. I contacted a number of administrators from the help center and only one replied that the person in charge will eventually get to my e-mail. One year later I am still waiting. This site is poorly administered and should be avoided. I will continue to find a better forum for my film queries.

carlose27
January 8th, 2020

It was advertised that they archived the posts from the original IMDb.

By Carlos E.

Perhaps Movie Forums of Rotten Tomatoes may be a better choice.

By Carlos E.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Moviechat.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Moviechat.org?

Have a question about Moviechat.org?