MoveOn.org

MoveOn.org has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MoveOn.org also ranks 10th among Petition sites. The most common issues with MoveOn.org are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate MoveOn.org?

“Lots of technical glitches, lost signatures, poor cust. service”

C N.
12/5/16

Several people I know who said they signed my petition don't show, including a couple who did it while in my office. Also they have a graph that shows the number of visits/signors for the last two weeks (visible to the one who initiated the petition) and mine shows 30 signors, but only 11 show up on the list. Also people who left comments don't show up on the list. Emails to customer service either are never answered or answered weeks later. Find another place to host your petition, these guys don't have it together.

cn50
December 5th, 2016
matzp1
November 5th, 2018
Since July, I have been receiving text messages from these people about voting in elections in Nebraska. I have sent numerous emails to them, have received promises that they will remove my cell number & my name--it never happens.

Have asked them for the source of their info about me & was told staffers are using an app to do their texting, so they don't have a way to remove my cell number. That is BULL!!!

Then was told to just type STOP on the text message--doesn't work to stop them. I am now going to print off all my emails & send them to the FTC for a complaint. There is a federal law about political robo texting & these people are violating that law.

Political groups buy cell numbers from various carriers & use that info to find you. There is no published phone or address in Nebraska for these people. Luckily, I wasn't stupid enough to give them money.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE.
mirag2
March 14th, 2017
They claim to fight for democracy, but push their own selfish agenda on majority of American people. That's not democracy, it's hate. Quite lucrative business, though. Check where your donations are going:
tonyb60
November 21st, 2013
Propaganda rag. It was anti-war... until Obama became president. Gotta love consistency like that.

Moveon is a huge scam as evidenced by their complete lack of customer service and total refusal to remove people from their harassment call lists. I have never joined Moveon but they hit me and many people I know up for donations all the time. Their callers are very clear that they don't answer to anyone and that they do not recognize the do not call list or follow any telemarketing laws. If you gave Moveon information related to a credit card or bank account information my recommendation is close the account-I do not think there is any other way to stop the horrible people who harass Americans all day and night from taking your last cent.

By charles p.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MoveOn.org staff and other customers.

This page includes content from both MoveOn.org Civic Action and MoveOn.org Political Action. For more info, visit our about page: http://front.moveon.org/about/ WAYS TO HELP : 1. Like our page! 2. Share progressive stuff with your friends! I...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MoveOn.org?

Have a question about MoveOn.org?