Mountain Country Cabin Rentals reviews

info@mountaincountrycabinrentals.com

1 Review From Our Community

dustinw13
3/7/16

http://mccrnow.com/about-us/rental-policies/ This is the link to Mountain Country polices.
Wanted to rent a cabin listed on VRBO. Apparently the inquires go to the cabin owner and property manager. I asked what the cancellation policy was and the rental companies reservation fee. Owner answered that there was not a reservation fee and that the cancelation policy was flexible/ 2 weeks before arrival. Mountain Country North Carolina Cabin Rentals told me they charged a $35 fee for that rental and at time of reservation we would be charged reservation, cleaning and 10.75% tax. We would have to provide CC # AND a copy of our drivers license -I would never send a property manager company my driver lic. They will only send you a copy of the rental agreement after you have made reservation and paid them reservation fees, cleaning and taxes. Really! That makes me distrust them upfront.They also have the following on their rules and regulations policy.
+Cancellations. There are NO refunds for cancellations. NO EXCEPTIONS.
+Keys must be brought back to their office. It is opposite direction we would take and add about 20 miles round trip to backtrack.
Owner and property manager gave exact opposite information on The cancellation policy and reservation info. I recommend to only deal with rentals that are managed by owners. After all the site does say Vacation Rental by OWNERS - not realtors or property managers. BTW this company also requires you to either take your own trash to the garbage dump site or pay an additional $15. Talk about looking for ways to needle a little more money out of you.

Questions? Get answers from the Mountain Country Cabin Rentals staff and other customers.

Mountain Country Cabin Rentals?