Motorcycle-Superstore reviews

superstore@motorcycle-superstore.com

3 reviews with 5 stars

paulw122
10/30/15

They had the jacket, sprockets, and tires I wanted and great prices. I read all the horrible reviews from here and saw that many of them didn't add up. I also know that most people only like to write reviews when they have a BAD experience. I gave them a shot, and my items shipped quickly.I placed my order 10/27 around 9pm and got my items 10/30 around 2pm. Nicely packaged and in 100% when FedEx dropped them off. Came ALOT faster than I thought.....according to reviews. If your on the fence, I say go for it. My experience was fantastic. Hopefully hundreds more have had an experience like mine and will post reviews. So many bad things said about this site, but my guess is if it was that bad, they would not still be in business.

mf8
5/21/11

I've ordered from them twice. My orders were small so I didn't get free shipping, but they shipped my orders the same day and they got to me very fast. I will definitely order from them again.

billyb5
5/10/11

I have purchased several tires from motor-cycle superstore and they have compettitve prices.Always a great experience when I deal with them. Fast delivery and free!

Questions? Get answers from the Motorcycle-Superstore staff and other customers.

Motorcycle-Superstore?