Review of MotoBuys

Auburn, WA 98092, US

11 reviews with 5 stars

ronh242
7/24/18

I have purchased 3 mini jeeps and 1 moto 250 4 wheeler GOOD PRICE, FAST DELEVERY. The one item I had trouble with they took care of it no charge.

deanm143
7/19/18

I'm going to start by saying that businesses like this, selling chinese machines, get lots of crap from their customers. People will come on here pissed off that there brand new chinese moped broke after the first few days and they want a new one. 99% of the time it is the purchasers fault for not following the manual and not treating their machines right. I've had multiple chinese mopeds, motorcycles, and dirtbikes all of which have lasted me and havent had out of the ordinary problems. This is because i take care of them and complete all the maintenance and read the manuals for that specific machine. Also, keep in mind that mostly only the customers who receive broken products write reviews on this website. I recently purchased a Yamasaki YM50-9 50cc 4-speed manual "motorcycle." I purchased the product and it was shipped out very quickly and arrived promptly without a scratch. I also shot a couple emails to the company about the bike and got quick answers on all of them. I love my new bike and am taking very good care of it. If anything was to break It is simply not fair to blame it on the company. they simply buy the product and resell it. This was my first time purchasing an item from motobuys as i have bought from multiple chinese wholesale websites. I had no problems and would definitely make another purchase from them. You customers that come on here need to not be such a pain in the butt and be calm and respectful and then maybe you'd get a responses. If worst comes to worst and somehting very bad happens you can always pull the card from the payment and try to resolve the problem. These companies have a lot to deal with and you need to understand that. I have had bad experiences int he past but i found that if you are polite and understanding that they always come through and do their best to please you. Stop being such ignorant, greedy, rude a$$holes and try being kind for once. It will get you far in life. Thanks everyone, Dean.

michaelp405
4/16/18

I had a really great experience with this company! I was super impressed by the level of customer service from start to finish! When I called to check if my order had shipped, the guy that answered the phone new my name and why I'm calling (WOW) I guess it was based on the caller ID. He told me my order had shipped and should arrive in 2 days... It actually arrive the next day. I will shop them again and would recommend them highly to others. Thanks for the great service guys, keep it up....

vernonh26
3/5/18

I was very nervous about my purchase from Motobuys, after reading all the negative reviews. But they have done everything they promised on their website. Great 150cc scooter, great price, fast shipping, well packed, and efficient delivery. I'm not an employee of associated to Motobuys in any way, but I wanted to write this review, to give an honest perspective from a customer. After some basic assembly, battery, mirrors, storage box, I had a little issue with the scooter running for more than 3 seconds, but after checking the fuel lines, and finding a kink in the supply line, it runs perfectly. Super happy with my purchase.

thomasm238
5/17/17

Motobuys.com was a great expiernce salesman super nice super fast on delivery thank you motobuys.com

joeh119
8/18/16

I purchased a BMS Ranch Pony 500 in July 16 from motobuys. After reading several reviews, I was skeptical about the product and the service provided by motobuys. After pricing the Polaris Ranger, I decided I would take a chance and see if the reviews I read were true.

I spoke with a gentleman named Bill, who came across as "Gruff" and not too friendly; however after speaking with him via email and telephone several times, I got the feeling that he is just not a joking kind of guy. He always responded promptly to my inquiries and was very knowledgeable about the Ranch Pony. I ordered the machine on a Thursday and was told the following day that it was already scheduled to be placed on car carrier and transported. I RECEIVED THE MACHINE WITHIN 4 BUSINESS DAYS! It was in great shape as promised and was entirely turn-key. Two days later, I received a package with my free battery charger and the next week I received my MCO. I don't understand how these other reviewers say they waited for months for their MCO. All in all, the ordering process and delivery of the goods were exceptional. A+

The Ranch Pony thus far seems to be a great value for the money. It came fully equipped with every option available. I did have to install the roof and windshield myself, but that literally took 10 minutes. The machine has good power, looks great, and seems to be put together well. I guess time will tell if it holds up in the long run, but thus far I am more that pleased.

I would recommend both motobuys and the BMS Ranch Pony to friends and family and will do business with them again in the future.

bills168
4/12/16

I had a Saturn Quantum Scooter on Layaway. I n the middle of the layaway i decided to change my order. And take my deposit and put the money on another bike. I was able to do it with no problem.Evevery time I talk to Bill in customer service he is always very helpful. Am planning to buy my next scooter from them

jimt55
12/28/15

I ordered a moped for my son approximately 2 weeks before Christmas. I knew I was cutting it close being in Ohio but bob garanteed he would have it here by then. Some fraud protection problems with my credit card knocked off a few more days but he still made sure it was here on time. Assembly was as easy as he said . 45 minutes later, added gas and it started right up.
Couldn't be more happy with this customer experience.
Would do business again anytime.
Thanks bob and moribund!

jorgem20
10/8/14

I purchased an atv a few months ago and called in for tech support. I had a great experience so I'm returning to purchase two more atvs Today. Thank you. Best Company online to buy ATV's from

seand20
6/29/14

I stand behind motorist I have bought 2 motor bikes from them in the last 4 years and never had a single problem and they are honest on the phone

jerryb39
10/20/13

I have purchased two vehicles from Motobuys in 2013. Both arrived promptly and we got the paperwork within 7 days as they promised. We would highly recommend them.

Try to motobuy.com.ua

By Alex D.

I finally for my bill of sale but it was about 4 weeks after I purchased the scooter. The company should work on their communications with their customers.

By Joe M.

Questions? Get answers from the MotoBuys staff and other customers.

2 Photos for MotoBuys