Review of MotoBuys

Auburn, WA 98092, US

7 reviews with 4 stars

michaelb502
4/13/17

Building Confidence in the Company. I ordered a cool scooter and needed a replacement part. Company got back to me in 48 hours and said they would cover cost for the part. Shipping went well, Scooter is Cool and Arrived on time,Customer Service is Solid and the Payment plan is very attractive...

Bottom line: I am impressed that even though the plastic piece, I needed was not covered under the warranty... The fact that the company said they would cover cost and shipping for the piece gives me great confidence in them...

Despite some bad reviews - that made me cautious, I would say I had a Very Strong Experience.

scotts178
4/25/16

From what I see here this place has got a lot better. I called customer service to check on the status of my order the guy was polite and honest about where my bike was and when I'd see it. The only reason I'm giving 4 stars and not 5 is because it looks like my bike was out of stock and I wasn't notified. Which I understand stuff happens and the world's not perfect and they probably just forgot. My bike was a good price comparable to other similar sites.

sajia
10/7/15

I think they are trying to improve their quality of service. I bought a quad electric atv. Even though it took three weeks to arrive in NJ from CA (I was concerned because no information such as tracking number provided by the company though they immediately charged my credit card), I still received the goods ordered. The reason for the delay and no tracking number seems to be because they are using cheaper shipping companies. Motobuys should be very transparent about this. No one is going to dislike them because they are using unknown shipping companies. Their website should also clearly specify that deliver can take more that two weeks, which again customers will not be bothered about much. Anyways, on 2nd day of use, the ATV's motor axle broke and I submitted an email to get a replacement (including pictures of broken parts and serial number plate). After two days I got a confirmation from motobuys that manufacturer has been informed about the parts and next day I got a tracking number from the manufacturer. I am happy for now.

Tip for consumers: They might have mismanaged their services initially but it seems like they are trying to fix their internal problems.

rickk36
7/16/15

This is my first review I have ever wrote, but I feel compelled to do so... I bought a 150 Trail master UTV in March 2015. you need to realize this is an internet company, so you can't just run down to the local bike shop and get parts or service. The shipment is large so you must have a way to get it unloaded, there was no installation instructions so you need to have general mechanical skills... once together it would not start, so again need to have mechanical skills. I made multiple contacts with the company, the service tech helped talk me through what was the problem (idle jet in carburetor was obstructed); ultimately they sent me a replacement carburetor (and the missing bolts from original shipment).. after many hours working on it and a bit of frustration the kids (and myself) love the machine; although still have trouble at times with starting (electronic choke is temperamental), I need to hold my hand over air intake until it gets warmed up.... Bottom line if you don't have some basic mechanical skills (and internet skills to communicate with them), don't buy this machine...I am very happy with paying 1/3 the cost of the local "name brand" dealer, and it fits the need for my 9 and 11 year old kids...hope this helps.. Rick from Michigan. Ride on!

jasons124
2/27/15

Bought a 125 cc gocart for my daughter last year , it showed up on time and once i assembled it , it fired right up .Only bad thing is one of the rims tore into 2 pieces.Cheesy welds.Other than that,i'm waiting on a new 150 cc right now.

clintm24
8/23/14

Just received my titan Zuma 150cc. Shipping packaging was great, not a scratch on the bike! Put gas in it and fired right up. Still missing title( paperwork)

Clint Moore.
Lancaster Ohio

stevens61
6/16/14

I ordered the BMS Heritage 150cc,
After 8 days is was at my door.
It took me about 1 hour to get it all put together and started.
Once it was started, I let it idle for 20mins,
(Only used High Octane Fuel)
After the 20mins, It was wonderful.

started every time and the operations were fool-proof.

MotoBuys has gained the highest of respect and trust with me.
It was exactly as described online,
Shipping time was Spot-On,
Great company. hands Down

On the other hand,
Their communication was lacking,
never responded to my emails or called me back if i left messages.

Finally i got someone on the phone and it shipped 1 day after i paid for it,
As advertised.
They gave me a tracking number and it was Hurry up and wait time.

The Delivery method was perfect, Brought it right to my garage door.
I give MotoBuys 4 out of 5 stars for this reason.
i Will defiantly buy from them in the future and would recommend this company to all of my friends.

Try to motobuy.com.ua

By Alex D.

I finally for my bill of sale but it was about 4 weeks after I purchased the scooter. The company should work on their communications with their customers.

By Joe M.

Questions? Get answers from the MotoBuys staff and other customers.

2 Photos for MotoBuys