Review of Motime

Motime reviews

Friuli-Venezia Giulia 33015, Italy

catherineg4
11/2/12

same as other people's comments. I went to download a ringtone and when I enlarged my cellphone screen to see the 'download' button; is when I saw the notation that I had 'subscribed' at a $10.00 a month fee. I did not download the song and 'unsubscribed' within a minute and they will not refund the money. They said that I agreed to the terms and conditions.

debrap3
8/18/11

got service for a month...10 free downloads and 15 a month for 9.99....YEAH RIGHT....i ordered 2 games for 3 credits each, neither of them compatible with my phone (even though it said they were)....i typed an email to their help desk and 3 pts were returned....i went to site tonight and i didnt have any credits....no idea where they went...i typed another msg....still waiting in texas

elliem1
4/11/11

Same experience. Searched for a free download, site made download appear free, and then I received a confirmation of my "subscription". Cancelled immediately but was told I still had to pay. Deceptive.

ta318
3/13/11

unknowingly subscribed to the service for 5 minutes, tried to unsubscribe and told i wold still be charged 9.99 for subscribing.

Questions? Get answers from the Motime staff and other customers.

Motime?