MositesMotorsports reviews

sales@mositesmotorsports.com

1 star

jonathanm245
11/23/18

My dirt bike customers are increasing every day. The reviews I get from them for this product are always encouraging me to continue coming back to mositesmotorsports.com website to order more. Their services are always amazing in terms of customer support, after sales services and the great discount for bulk buying. The value of dirt bikes at mositesmotorsports.com is low compared to other businesses even when the shipping costs are added.

vinoc
9/20/16

I love my new ATV. It's working good and easy to handle. Thanks to all people at Mosites Motorsports who helped me to chose this great product.

tonyt63
8/26/16

I bought a BMW motor sport from this place and was so happy with their service and price. Mosites Motorsports is the best dealership that I've ever had.

benjaminb57
7/27/16

Mosites Motorsports was recommended to me by a friend. I got the right motor sport that I wanted and the price was reasonable.

samj86
5/31/16

Had a fantastic experience! I The salesperson answered all of my questions throughout the process and I received spectacular customer service. The motor sport is almost like new and is functioning perfectly. I would definitely recommend Mosites Motorsports and I would go back to them in the future if I'm in the market for another motor sport.

marcellh1
4/5/16

Very satisfied with my purchased. It was done quick and smooth. I got the best Kawasaki motor sport. I definitely will come back to Mosites Motorsports.

Questions? Get answers from the MositesMotorsports staff and other customers.

MositesMotorsports?