Monster Fairings reviews

Tel: 888-544-9092

1 star

matts520
7/11/19

Like most I was quite skeptical about ordering fairings from the internet, especially with the reputation. However Monster Fairings performed, my bike is looking so good I cant wait to get back on and ride! thanks Monster

jamesb1653
6/26/19

I am so happy with what these guys did, they made me such an awesome looking kit for my cbr600 I'm stoked!!

Thanks guys

samuelj71
6/25/19

After having so many awful experiences with aftermarket fairings, finally ive found somewhere that actully sends what they advertised - perfect fit, awesome paint. Couldn't be More happy!

mc571
5/8/19

I ordered fairings for my Honda CBR 600 RR PC40.
They are better than the cheapest fairings available on the market but certainly not worth twice more. A lot of work needed to apply them on the bike and you can see that they are not 100% fit. Fair painting but you can see that the stickers on fairings are not original (duh). Additionally company location is pointed as to be UK though they don't ship from UK but from China (they won't tell you that) and additional tariffs will be lay on (31% in my case) so above 640$ I had to pay 200$ more. Over that production time is longer than indicated by them (more than 14 working days) which means more than 3 weeks for production then ~1-2 weeks for shipping and then additional time spent on the customs (for me it was 2 weeks). So the wait time is approximately 2 months.
Their customer service is non existing. Don't use their website button to for contact as they don't respond to that, you need to send e-mail directly to them on monsterfairings@gmail.com and wait at least 24 hours for response.
Not worth the time and stress.

Tip for consumers: Arm with patience as they don't give a shi%t about customers

jamesw949
11/22/18

Initially I was very sceptical to purchase aftermarket fairings off the Internet, however id heard many good reviews of this specific company from YouTube and a few different forums. So I thought that i would give them a try, honestly I wasn't expecting much but wow, the kit turned out amazing. The customer service were very helpful and attentive and they even sent me photos of the kit before they shipped them out to make sure I was happy with the design, lots of aftermarket fairing companies have a bad rep but i was more then satisfied for the money. Very happy to have my bike looking like new!

harrietj2
9/8/14

Hi,

Fantastic customer service, great products! The fairing kit came quickly and looked great and fitted onto the bike like a glove. It looks like a new bike!!

Questions? Get answers from the Monster Fairings staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Monster Fairings