Review of MollyMaid

Ann Arbor,, MI 48108
Tel: 1-800-MOLLYMAID

ka7719
7/24/18

I used MollyMaid once, about 10 years ago. They cleaned my house and the job was ok. I didn't use them again, so it wasn't great. They didn't do a great job, just ok, and I remember the kitchen floor was actually sticky AFTER they left. I just figured that the people that came to do my house used the wrong products, so when I used cleaners in the future, I supplied my own. I usually clean myself, so I have no need to really use a cleaning service. Fast forward 11 years to about 2 days ago. I have a rental house and the tenants are leaving, and I need it cleaned ASAP because new people are moving in immediately. I needed to get an estimate for getting the place cleaned, so I signed up on the internet for a price. The apartment is empty, and only needs the bathroom cleaned and the floor in kitchen, everything else is carpet. I got a call back from a nice woman and when I asked if they worked on Saturday, she said no. I said oh, ok thanks anyway. About 1/2 hour later, I received ANOTHER call from MollyMaid. They started to talk and ask questions. I asked them again, "do you work on Saturday?" they said no. I said ok, I need someone for THIS Saturday so I don't think it will work out. Please remove my number from your database". I thought it was done. Now, 20 minutes later, I get ANOTHER CALL and the ID says MOLLYMAID. I did not answer. About an hour after THAT, I get ANOTHER CALL!! What the F is wrong with these people?!?! As I drove to work today, at 8am, my cell rang and it was MOLLYMAID!!! No, they DON'T work on Saturday, but don't CARE! They still continue to harass me!! Guess what? I have now blocked your number and will NEVER CALL YOU AGAIN!!!! Take a hint...if you DO NOT work on the day that I need you, I can't USE YOU!!!!! Talk about pushy!!!!!

lindac201
7/26/16

Recently we decided to have a home cleaning service. As always I got 3 estimates, . I chose Molly Maids because the young lady who came to give the estimate understood our needs and budget, very professional and a delight to talk with. Our first cleaning was July 12th and I absolutely LOVED the experience. The team they sent had an unbelievable work ethic. Worked tirelessly the whole time. When they were finished our home sparkled like a diamond. I was SO impressed I called to request these ladies would be our permanent team. I HIGHLY recommend Molly Maids to anyone who wants their home cleaned to perfection. We had our second cleaning July 26th with whom I am SO happy to report I did get the original team as my permanent team and again PERFECTION!!!!! Do not hesitate if you are in need of a great company and personnel..

Questions? Get answers from the MollyMaid staff and other customers.

MollyMaid?